- 1 How can I convert my EMI to Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 2 Can we convert credit card to EMI?
- 3 How can I check my Axis Bank Credit Card EMI?
- 4 How can I clear my Axis Bank Credit Card EMI?
- 5 Can we foreclose credit card EMI axis?
- 6 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 7 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 8 Which bank credit card is best for EMI?
- 9 How can I get EMI on credit card?
- 10 Is EMI good or bad?
- 11 Can we cancel EMI on credit card?
- 12 Can I foreclose my credit card EMI HDFC?
- 13 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
How can I convert my EMI to Axis Bank Credit Card?
- Login to Axis Bank Net- banking account.
- Go to Accounts.
- Select My Credit Cards.
- Click on Convert to EMI.
- Select statement type from current / unbilled.
- Choose the transactions that are to be converted.
- Enter EMI details.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Can we convert credit card to EMI?
You can choose to convert your credit card payments into EMIs during the time of purchase itself. If you think that you do not have the money or have only a part of the total amount with you at the time of purchase, you can pay that amount as a down payment. The rest can be converted into an EMI.
How can I check my Axis Bank Credit Card EMI?
Here are the steps that needs to be followed:
- Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- Scroll to the ‘ Credit Card ‘ section. You will find your registered card listed here.
- Choose the ‘ Balance and Payments’ option.
- Select the Credit Card you want to check the balance of (In case you have multiple cards )
- Click Submit.
How can I clear my Axis Bank Credit Card EMI?
If customer opts for foreclosure or cancellation of EMI facility, customer will have to inform the customer service of Axis bank for discontinuing the EMI facility. The cancellation will not be automated. EMI cancellation request should be given at least 1 working day before the due date.
Can we foreclose credit card EMI axis?
The Card Member may foreclose the Facility at any time by contacting AXIS Bank’s 24 Hour Customer Care to avail of the foreclosure. The Card Member shall pay such foreclosure charges as may be indicated by AXIS Bank in the communication sent to the Card Member at the time of granting the Facility.
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Which bank credit card is best for EMI?
Comparison of Credit Card EMI Facility of Different Banks
|Banks||Interest Rate Applicable (In Per Annum)||Minimum Transaction Amount Needed for EMI Conversion (In ₹)|
|HDFC Bank||Starts from 14%||–|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.92%-20.04%||2500|
How can I get EMI on credit card?
The moment your EMI scheme is in action, your bank will temporarily block an amount equal to the value of the purchase you made through the EMI option. Your bank will start increasing your credit limit by the amount equal to your monthly EMI as you start paying back.
Is EMI good or bad?
Is an EMI scheme good or bad? Although a good EMI scheme is easy on your wallet, you must try to avoid it as the first option. You may not only be spending more than the actual worth of the product, but also splurging first and then relying on EMI payments is not healthy for your finances.
Can we cancel EMI on credit card?
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled /modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Can I foreclose my credit card EMI HDFC?
Pre-closure charges HDFC allows cardmembers to pre-close the loan and save on interest charges before the actual end of the loan term. There will be a prepayment penalty applicable for closures which happen before the term end date. It is billed at the rate of 3% of the outstanding balance amount in the EMI account.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.