- 1 How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 3 Can I pay all EMI of credit card at once HDFC Bank?
- 4 How is HDFC EMI eligibility calculated?
- 5 Why is no EMI bad?
- 6 What are the hidden charges in no cost EMI?
- 7 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 8 Will my EMI be deducted?
- 9 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 10 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 11 Can we foreclose credit card EMI HDFC?
- 12 How much loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
- 13 How much loan can I get on 50000 salary?
- 14 What is smart EMI HDFC?
How does EMI work on HDFC credit card?
Your bank pays the entire amount at once at the time of purchase. This amount is deducted from the overall credit limit on your credit card. When you make payments through no-cost EMIs, the EMI amount each month is restored to your credit limit. Assume you opt for a six-month EMI of Rs 12,000 towards your credit card.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
Can I pay all EMI of credit card at once HDFC Bank?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
How is HDFC EMI eligibility calculated?
HDFC Bank customers check your loan eligibility instantly- SMS
Why is no EMI bad?
It is advisable not to opt for a loan to buy a product you don’t need, due to the temptation of zero – cost EMI. Also, if you get a loan to buy a product, don’t default on your EMI. Defaulting on EMIs will damage your credit score, which will make it difficult for you to get a loan or credit card in the future.
Under the three-month EMI plan, the interest rate charged is 15 per cent and you would have to pay an interest amount of Rs 2,250. Interest is added to product cost.
|Actual Cost of the product||Rs 15,000|
|Offer Price under Zero Cost EMI Scheme||Rs 17,250|
|Total Cost to be paid by you via EMI||Rs 17,250|
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
Will my EMI be deducted?
So unless you have specific approval from your bank, your EMIs will still be deducted from your bank account. The RBI has stated in its guidelines that lending institutions should frame board-approved policies for providing reliefs on loans and credit card dues to all eligible borrowers.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
Can we foreclose credit card EMI HDFC?
Pre-closure charges HDFC allows cardmembers to pre-close the loan and save on interest charges before the actual end of the loan term. There will be a prepayment penalty applicable for closures which happen before the term end date. It is billed at the rate of 3% of the outstanding balance amount in the EMI account.
How much loan can I get if my salary is 15000?
HDB Financial Services offers personal loans of up to Rs. 20 lakh to individuals who earn a minimum income of Rs. 15,000. Those who reside in metro cities like Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, and Hyderabad are required to earn at least Rs.
How much loan can I get on 50000 salary?
5,40,000. On the other hand, if you are wondering – how much personal loan can I get on a 40,000 salary, the loan sanction amount will be close to Rs. 10.80 lakhs. Multiplier Method.
|Salary||Expected Personal Loan Amount|
|Rs. 40,000||Rs. 10.80 lakhs|
|Rs. 50,000||Rs. 13.50 lakhs|
|Rs. 60,000||Rs. 16.20 lakhs|
What is smart EMI HDFC?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months. The loan is pre-approved so no documentation is required.