- 1 How can I convert my HDFC credit card to EMI?
- 2 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 3 How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
- 4 How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
- 5 Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
- 6 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 7 Will my EMI be deducted?
- 8 What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
- 9 Can I pay EMI before due date?
- 10 Can we foreclose credit card EMI HDFC?
- 11 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 12 Can I foreclose my credit card EMI?
How can I convert my HDFC credit card to EMI?
You can convert billed Credit Card amount to EMI with HDFC Bank through PhoneBanking. NetBanking
- Log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account.
- Click the Cards tab.
- Next, under Credit Card, select the Transact, then the SmartEMI option.
- An unbilled transactions page will appear.
- Select Debit as your transaction type.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
How can I pay all EMI in HDFC credit card?
Visit the loan officer at your nearest HDFC bank branch. Enquire the current balance in your loan account. The loan officer will also intimate you of any pre-closure charges or penalties. Pay the entire balance amount (sum of all pending EMIs + preclosure charges, if any ) using a cheque or DD.
How can I get smart EMI for HDFC credit card?
Do note that you need to hold an HDFC Bank Credit Card currently.
- NetBanking: Login to your NetBanking account and check your SMART EMI eligibility under Cards – Credit Cards – Transact – SMART EMI.
- PhoneBanking: our 24×7 PhoneBanking service will assist you towards the process to verify your eligibility.
Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
HDFC Bank Easy EMI credit card has a number of unique features such as: Auto conversion of transactions on and above Rs. 10,000 into 9-month easy EMIs. Numerous cashback benefits on online and offline spends as well as wallet reloads.
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
Will my EMI be deducted?
So unless you have specific approval from your bank, your EMIs will still be deducted from your bank account. The RBI has stated in its guidelines that lending institutions should frame board-approved policies for providing reliefs on loans and credit card dues to all eligible borrowers.
What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months.
Can I pay EMI before due date?
Yes, you can pre – pay the loan amount at any time in full or part without any additional charges. Please ensure EMIs are paid on time and pay only additional payment above EMI if your ECS mandate is active when you are paying close to the due date.
Can we foreclose credit card EMI HDFC?
Pre-closure charges HDFC allows cardmembers to pre-close the loan and save on interest charges before the actual end of the loan term. There will be a prepayment penalty applicable for closures which happen before the term end date. It is billed at the rate of 3% of the outstanding balance amount in the EMI account.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
Can I foreclose my credit card EMI?
Ans: The EMI amount is billed to you each month as per EMI scheme tenure, and will always be a part of Minimum Amount Due ( MAD). Ans: There is no foreclosure fees which will be charged, if you want to foreclose a running EMI.