- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 3 How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 6 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 7 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 8 What is Apple ID example?
- 9 How do I choose none payment method?
- 10 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 11 How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 12 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 13 What email address can I use for Apple ID?
- 14 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime, and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
How do I choose none payment method?
Open the App Store app → select free app → tap on Get → When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID → Go ahead with the onscreen instructions → None when you are asked to select a payment method.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
If you’re using the App Store without a credit card then you’d want to choose the “None” option, which allows updating and downloading free apps without ever needing any sort of verification of payment or even a payment method at all.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
What email address can I use for Apple ID?
If you choose to create an Apple ID, you’ll be able to use an @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address that doubles as your new username. Those already using an Apple email as their Apple ID are able to change their username as well, but only to another @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.