- 1 How can I get a credit card in India?
- 2 Which is the easiest credit card to get in India?
- 3 How can I get instant credit card in India?
- 4 How do I choose a credit card for the first time?
- 5 Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
- 6 Which one is better Visa or MasterCard?
- 7 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 8 Which bank gives instant card?
- 9 How can I get credit card without salary slip?
- 10 Which bank FD credit card is best?
- 11 Can I apply for credit card online?
- 12 Is Icici coral credit card free?
- 13 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 14 What is the best first time credit card?
- 15 Why you should never get a credit card?
How can I get a credit card in India?
To apply for an Indian Bank credit card, you need to submit the following documents.
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
Which is the easiest credit card to get in India?
Easiest to Get Add-On Credit Cards
- Aqua – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Urbane – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- PVR Platinum – Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Sapphiro – ICICI Bank.
- Signature – ICICI Bank.
- Rubyx – ICICI Bank.
- Silver – HDFC Bank.
- Gold – HDFC Bank.
How can I get instant credit card in India?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How do I choose a credit card for the first time?
Here are several things to consider when choosing your first credit card.
- Do Your Research.
- Ensure You Have Steady Income.
- Choose Wisely.
- Read the Fine Print.
- Consider a Secured Credit Card.
- Avoid Cards That Require Excellent Credit.
- Use Loans to Your Advantage.
- Become an Authorized User.
Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
1,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs. Super Premium Credit Cards:
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 8 Lakhs & Above.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
Which one is better Visa or MasterCard?
For most people, it doesn’t really matter whether they get a VISA or a MasterCard. Both are equally secure and offer similar benefits. While VISA has a slightly higher market share and greater amount of transactions worldwide, both VISA and MasterCard are equally well-accepted by merchants.
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
Which bank gives instant card?
Bank of America However, for those who apply through their website, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card seems to be the only one that gives an instant card number.
How can I get credit card without salary slip?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Which bank FD credit card is best?
3. Best Credit Cards against FD in India
|Credit Card||Credit Card Name||Minimum FD Amount|
|Axis Bank||Insta Easy Credit Card||₹20,000|
|ICICI Bank||ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card||₹10,000|
|Kotak Bank||811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card Online||₹15,000|
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.
Is Icici coral credit card free?
Platinum and Coral Credit Cards, No Annual Fee Credit Card – ICICI Bank.
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
What is the best first time credit card?
Best First Credit Cards of 2021
- OverallCapital One Platinum Credit Card.
- Cash BackCapital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card.
- Rewards & No FeePetal® 2 Visa® Credit Card.
- High Approval OddsDiscover it® Secured Credit Card.
- No SSNDeserve® EDU Mastercard for Students.
- No Credit CheckOpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card.
Why you should never get a credit card?
If you only work seasonally, part-time, or not at all, you may not have enough money to pay a credit card balance in full every month. Getting a credit card without enough money to pay the bill will lead to accumulating interest every month and growing risk to your credit.