- 1 Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
- 2 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 3 How good is SBI credit card?
- 4 How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 7 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 9 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 10 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 11 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 12 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 13 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 14 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 15 How can I convert my SBI credit card to EMI?
Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How good is SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
How long does it take to get a SBI credit card approved?
What Is the State Bank of India ( SBI ) credit card processing time? Once the application is submitted State Bank of India ( SBI ) will take about 7 – 15 working days to run the background verification to approve the credit card.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I convert my SBI credit card to EMI?
How to Covert the SBI Card Bill into EMIs?
- Login to your SBI Card website using your Customer ID and Password.
- Go to the ‘Benefits’ tab (located on the left panel)
- Under the drop-down menu and you have – select the ‘Flexipay’ option.
- Your recent transactions will be visible.
- Select the transaction that you want to convert.