- 1 How can I get Chota credit?
- 2 How can I get loan from Vi?
- 3 What is the minimum recharge for Docomo?
- 4 How do I get a 10 RS loan from Jio?
- 5 What is Chota credit?
- 6 How can I get internet loan?
- 7 How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
- 8 How can I take loan on Airtel No?
- 9 How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
- 10 Why is Tata Docomo closed?
- 11 How can I get my old Docomo number back?
- 12 Is Tata Docomo still available?
- 13 Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
- 14 Can I get free data in Jio?
- 15 How can I get loan from Jio for call?
How can I get Chota credit?
A subscriber can take a credit loan on Vodafone Idea number by sending a message, type “ Credit ” and send it to 144 to take an instant loan. Also, a subscriber can dial *199*3*5# USSD code and follow the system instruction.
How can I get loan from Vi?
You can use the Vi loan number code on your device and sent an SMS to Get a Talktime loan in Vi sim. It is the best option for anyone who gets stuck in a zero-balance situation. The Vi loan code is *199*3*5# which is so easy to learn and remind by any Vi user.
What is the minimum recharge for Docomo?
Now with the intimation in place as per the latest Trai guidelines, Tata Docomo customers who don’t have an active plan in their prepaid account will be required to do a minimum recharge of Rs 35 so that they continue receiving calls and are not completely barred from Docomo’s service.
How do I get a 10 RS loan from Jio?
Dial *141*5# | Dial *141* 10 # Reliance users can dial the above ussd code to take the loan. We described All USSD Codes of Reliance Network to check any service information.
What is Chota credit?
With this unique service, the customers can send SMS ‘CC’ to 144 to know the eligibility for Chota Credit. If a customer is eligible then he/she can get a ‘talk time’ of Rs 5 or Rs 10. The amount is then deducted from the customer’s main balance within 24 to 48 hours.
How can I get internet loan?
How to take internet loan in Idea?
- Dial *150*06# (It will give 25MB 2G internet loan in Idea and Rs 6 rupees will be charged.)
- Dial *150*333# (It will give 35MB 3G data loan in Idea mobile and 11 rupees will be deduct from your main balance when you recharge.)
- Follow instructions and reply with your appropriate choice.
How can I get Airtel 30 RS loan?
Airtel offers the Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. Obtain an Airtel Talktime Loan.
|4.||Confirm and Press 1|
|5.||Rs. 10 is credited to your account|
How can I take loan on Airtel No?
How to take a loan on Airtel using Airtel credit USSD code?
- Open the dialer on your device.
- Dial ‘*141*10#’ or ‘*141#’.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on the screen.
- Airtel credit balance will be added to your number on completion of the process.
How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
Just SMS CREDIT to 144 and you will get your job done. Phone Call: You can also get Vodafone Emergency Talktime Credit through one phone call to a predefined number. Just call at the number made entirely for talktime credit (i.e. 1241) and you will be instantly credited with Rs 10 emergency talktime.
Why is Tata Docomo closed?
On 25 April 2014, NTT Docomo had announced that they would sell all of their shares in Tata Docomo and exit the Indian telecom industry as they had incurred a total loss of $1.3 billion.
How can I get my old Docomo number back?
First block the connection by calling customer care number 1800 266 1800 or 1860 266 5555 from other network or by contacting their online customer care chat support. 2. Then click on “Chat support” link at bottom of the page.
Is Tata Docomo still available?
Which locations is the Tata Docomo service available? Tata Docomo services are available in eighteen circles all across the country including Andhra Pradesh, Bihar & Jharkhand, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, and Karnataka.
Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
Users get free 4G data between 2am and 5am Jio users can enjoy 4G data for absolutely free between 2 am and 5am daily. This means the data that they consume between these hours will not get deducted from their daily allowance.
Can I get free data in Jio?
Get 10GB Free Data with Jio Free Vouchers Reliance Jio also provides free data to users with vouchers. You can redeem Jio Free vouchers from the MyJio app. Recently, I got a 10GB free data voucher from Jio. The free data balance will be credited to your account.
How can I get loan from Jio for call?
In the current year 2021, there is no Jio loan code for Jio users to get a Talktime loan. You can also call Jio customer care to get an answer to your query. What is Jio Loan Number?
|Jio TalkTime Loan USSD Code||Nill|
|Jio Loan Number 2021||Nill|