- 1 How can I get Vodafone Chota credit?
- 2 How do u check credit on Vodafone?
- 3 How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
- 4 What is Vodafone Chota credit?
- 5 What is the number for Vodafone credit balance?
- 6 How can I get free data on Vodafone?
- 7 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone Vodafone?
- 8 How do I check my balance?
- 9 What is my balance?
- 10 How can I get emergency loan in Vodafone?
- 11 How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- 12 How do I get Vodafone emergency data?
- 13 What is Vodafone minimum recharge?
How can I get Vodafone Chota credit?
With this unique service, the customers can send SMS ‘CC’ to 144 to know the eligibility for Chota Credit. If a customer is eligible then he/she can get a ‘talk time’ of Rs 5 or Rs 10. After confirming eligibility, the customer needs to send SMS ‘ Credit ‘ to 144 for getting the credit amount in their mobile account.
How do u check credit on Vodafone?
Dial *#1345# free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to see your balance on screen. Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to hear your remaining balance.
How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
SMS CREDIT to 144 or *111*2# from Vodafone mobile and select the loan option and get 10 rs in your main balance Vodafone Internet Loan Number Ussd Codes Operator You may get Idea Loan Number by Dialing this Ussd Code: *150* 10 # Idea Loan Number Codes â€“ Rs 20 Talktime.
What is Vodafone Chota credit?
Harit Nagpal, Marketing and New Business Director, Vodafone Essar said, “ Chhota Credit will enable our subscribers to make a call in the event they do not have sufficient balance in their prepaid account and a recharge shop is not close by or open.”
What is the number for Vodafone credit balance?
How do I check my Vodafone prepaid balance? To check your Vodafone prepaid balance, you are required to dial *111# from your prepaid or postpaid number and select the required option.
How can I get free data on Vodafone?
How to Avail Vodafone Free Data offer?
- Recharge your Vodafone with a recharge plan.
- Dial *999# or Open My Vodafone app.
- Choose free data option.
- Up to 10GB Free data will be credited to your account.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone Vodafone?
How can I top up someone else’s phone? You may top up someone else’s Vodaphone mobile on Vodafone’s online TopUp portal, or when Activating a voucher. You can also set up an automatic or recurring top-up on a friend’s or a family member’s phone.
How do I check my balance?
Six Easy Steps
- Log In Online. You can check your account balance online anytime—and much more.
- Mobile Apps and Text Messages. Mobile phones, tablets, and other devices make it easy to check on accounts from just about anywhere.
- Use an ATM.
- Call the Bank:
- Set up Alerts.
- Talk to a Teller.
What is my balance?
In banking, the account balance is the amount of money you have available in your checking or savings account. Your account balance is the net amount available to you after all deposits and credits have been balanced with any charges or debits.
How can I get emergency loan in Vodafone?
Just SMS CREDIT to 144 and you will get your job done. Phone Call: You can also get Vodafone Emergency Talktime Credit through one phone call to a predefined number. Just call at the number made entirely for talktime credit (i.e. 1241) and you will be instantly credited with Rs 10 emergency talktime.
How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- Vodafone Freebie Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms.
- You can add Freebie Minutes by calling 4356 from your mobile and topping up with the relevant amount.
How do I get Vodafone emergency data?
Send an SMS ‘ICREDIT’ to 144 (toll-free) You can take Vodafone data loan with the help of ussd service. You can dial ussd code to take internet loan in Vodafone.
What is Vodafone minimum recharge?
The minimum monthly recharge for Vodafone is priced at Rs 20 that offers full talktime worth Rs 20 and 28 days validity.