- 1 What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 2 How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
- 3 What is the easiest bank to get a credit card from?
- 4 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
- 7 How can I get credit card without salary slip?
- 8 Can I get a credit card in one day?
- 9 Which bank gives credit card against FD?
- 10 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 11 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 12 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 13 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 14 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
- 15 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
What is the minimum salary for Axis Bank Credit Card?
Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How long does it take to get credit card from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status FAQs Once the bank receives the application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card.
What is the easiest bank to get a credit card from?
The easiest credit card to get with no annual fee is the Capital One Secured Mastercard or the Fingerhut Credit Account, because neither has an annual fee and both will approve people with bad credit. 3
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How can I get credit card without salary slip?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.
Can I get a credit card in one day?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it.
Which bank gives credit card against FD?
3. Best Credit Cards against FD in India
|Credit Card||Credit Card Name||Minimum FD Amount|
|Axis Bank||Insta Easy Credit Card||₹20,000|
|ICICI Bank||ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card||₹10,000|
|Kotak Bank||811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card Online||₹15,000|
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|