- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 3 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 4 How many days does it take to get HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 6 Is HDFC giving credit card?
- 7 How can I know my HDFC credit card limit?
- 8 How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 11 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 12 Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
- 13 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 14 How can I increase my HDFC credit card limit?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How many days does it take to get HDFC credit card?
Once HDFC receives your credit card application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card. If there are any issues or missing documents or information in the application, the process may get delayed further.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Is HDFC giving credit card?
HDFC Bank Credit Card Offers Our Credit Cards are tailor-made to match every single requirement of yours. With that comes, the Credit Card offers that you can’t miss.
How can I know my HDFC credit card limit?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Can we get HDFC credit card instantly?
Instantly Apply for Credit Cards & Grab the Best Offers | HDFC Bank Summer Treats.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
How can I increase my HDFC credit card limit?
The primary Cardholder can call Customer Service at anytime to set /reset the net limit on the Primary card. The net limit for the Credit Card is within the overall credit limit of the Primary card. There is no fee to opt for the net limit feature on your Primary card.