- 1 What is the eligibility for SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 3 How good is SBI credit card?
- 4 How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
- 5 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 7 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 8 Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
- 9 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 10 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 11 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 12 How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
- 13 How can I know my SBI credit card number without card?
- 14 How can I talk to SBI card representative?
- 15 How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
What is the eligibility for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How good is SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
How can I get my SBI credit card number online?
How to register with SBI Card Online
- Go to sbicard.com and click on the ‘First time user link’
- Provide your credit card number, CVV number, expiry date of the credit card and your date of birth and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Please fill in the OTP in the space provided and press ‘Proceed’ again.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
State Bank of India offers multiple credit cards to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. SBI cards offer rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and more. You can also enjoy benefits like cashback and low-interest rates, among others.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Missed call service: Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with latest limits and outstanding. SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
How can I know my SBI credit card number without card?
With SBI Card missed call service, you can get details of your SBI Credit Card account on your registered mobile number via SMS. Just give a missed call on dedicated virtual mobile numbers.
How can I talk to SBI card representative?
You can reach an SBI customer care representative by dialing the following numbers:
- Toll-free number: 1800 180 1290.
- Tolled number: 1860 180 1290.
- City-wise number: 39 02 02 02 (add your local the STD code as prefix. A detailed city-wise break-up of numbers is provided below)
How can I know my 16 digit SBI debit card number?
On the front face of debit card, a 16 digits ‘ code is written. First 6 digits are Bank Identification Number and the rest 10 digits are Unique Account Number of the card holder.