- 1 What is the eligibility to get Icici credit card?
- 2 How can I get free Icici credit card?
- 3 How do I get a credit card immediately?
- 4 How long does it take to get an Icici credit card?
- 5 What is minimum salary for Icici credit card?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 7 Which bank gives credit card fast?
- 8 Can we have 2 Icici credit cards?
- 9 Can I have 2 Icici credit cards?
- 10 What credit card can I get with a 500 credit score?
- 11 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 12 Can I apply for credit card online?
- 13 Is Icici coral credit card free?
- 14 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 15 How can I know my Icici credit card limit?
What is the eligibility to get Icici credit card?
ICICI Credit Card Eligibility
- You should be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Regular source of monthly income.
- Good credit score.
- Resident of India or NRI.
- You should be a salaried or self-employed individual.
How can I get free Icici credit card?
ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
- It offers an assured credit card at zero annual fees without any income documents, given that you make a fixed deposit with the ICICI Bank.
- It offers global emergency support service and card replacement assistance.
- It offers about 15% savings via ICICI Culinary Treats Program.
How do I get a credit card immediately?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
How long does it take to get an Icici credit card?
The processing of a new credit card will take up to 21 working days. Once the application is approved and the card is ready, the first attempt to deliver it will be done within 5 working days to your registered mailing address.
What is minimum salary for Icici credit card?
The minimum salary to avail an ICICI Bank credit card is Rs. 20,000.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Which bank gives credit card fast?
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a good choice for you if you need an instant and free Credit Card.
Can we have 2 Icici credit cards?
ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is India’s first dual platinum credit cards. Get 2 credit cards with one account and numerous benefits.
Can I have 2 Icici credit cards?
A simple answer is that a person can keep several credit cards as long as he/she maintains the credit score.
What credit card can I get with a 500 credit score?
The 5 Best Credit Cards for a 400-550 Credit Score
- Top Pick. Citi® Secured Mastercard®
- Featured. Citi Custom Cash Card.
- Featured. Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card.
- Fit Mastercard® Credit Card. Read our review.
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit.
- Surge Mastercard® Credit Card.
- First Digital Mastercard®
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.
Is Icici coral credit card free?
Platinum and Coral Credit Cards, No Annual Fee Credit Card – ICICI Bank.
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
How can I know my Icici credit card limit?
✅How can I know my ICICI credit card limit? If you want to check your eligibility on ICICI credit card, you can log in your ICICI net banking account or ICICI mobile application. In case you don’t have a mobile banking/ internet banking account, you can check your ICICI credit card limit by calling ICICI customer care.