- 1 What is the billing date of HDFC credit card?
- 2 How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
- 3 How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
- 4 What is payment due date in credit card?
- 5 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill before due date?
- 6 Can I pay credit card on due date?
- 7 How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
- 8 How many days is a billing cycle?
- 9 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 10 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 11 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 12 What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
- 13 What happens if you pay your credit card bill one day late?
What is the billing date of HDFC credit card?
For instance, HDFC Bank offers interest-free credit period of 20 to 50 days. So, for a HDFC credit card with a grace period of up to 50 days, if the statement date is 5th of every month, the payment due date would be 25th of the same month.
How do I know when my credit card bill is due?
Billing date or Statement date is the day on which your credit card statement is generated every month and is printed on the top of your statement. The date may vary from one month to the next depending on whether it’s falling on a holiday.
How can I know my HDFC credit card bill?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
What is payment due date in credit card?
The payment due date, as the name suggests is the date by which you need to pay your credit card outstanding every month. The payment due date is set 21-25 days since the last bill was generated.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill before due date?
Remember, the payment made should get credited in your credit card account on or before the due date to avoid charges and penalty, subject to the grace period, if any. For a healthy credit profile and to keep the credit score high, make sure not to roll over the outstanding balance on to the next month.
Can I pay credit card on due date?
Making Your Credit Card Payment on the Due Date Fortunately, credit card issuers offer several convenient payment options that allow you to make your payment from almost anywhere. For example, you can make a phone payment, even on the due date. Note there may be a fee for making an expedited credit card payment.
How many days before due date should I pay my credit card?
Here’s how it works. The statement closing date ( the last day of your billing cycle) typically occurs about 21 days before your payment due date. Several important things happen on your statement closing date: Your monthly interest charge and minimum payment are calculated.
How many days is a billing cycle?
Your credit card billing cycle will typically last anywhere from 28 to 31 days, depending on the card issuer. The amount of days in your billing cycle may fluctuate month to month, since the number of days in each month varies, but there are regulations to ensure that they are as “equal” as possible.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
What is the late payment charges for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Credit Card Late Payment Charges For Non-payment Of The Minimum Amount Due
|If the statement balance is||Late payment charges|
|Between Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100|
|Between Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.400|
|Between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000||Rs.500|
What happens if you pay your credit card bill one day late?
If you pay your credit card bill a single day after the due date, you could be charged a late fee in the range of $25 to $35, which will be reflected on your next billing statement. If you continue to miss the due date, you can incur additional late fees. Your interest rates may rise.