- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my axis credit card through IMPS?
- 3 How can I pay my axis credit card through Google pay?
- 4 How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card payment online?
- 5 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 6 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
- 8 What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 9 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 10 Can I pay by credit card on Google pay?
- 11 How do I pay my credit card with Google pay?
- 12 How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card through Google pay?
- 13 How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card without account?
- 14 How can I activate my Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 15 How can I unblock my axis credit card?
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my axis credit card through IMPS?
You can also use the Immediate Payment Service ( IMPS ) to pay your outstanding credit card bills.
- Log in to your non- Axis Bank net banking or mobile banking account.
- Go to the funds transfer tab and select IMPS funds transfer.
- Add your Axis Bank credit card as the beneficiary and complete the payment.
How can I pay my axis credit card through Google pay?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card payment online?
The step by step process is as given below:
- Step 1: Download & Register Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Step 2: Log in to Axis Bank Mobile banking.
- Step 3: Go to options & select My Controls.
- Step 4: Click on Credit Cards.
- Step 5: Click on Set PIN.
- Step 6: Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile no.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What is the billing cycle of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Assume that you have paid all previous dues in full, and do not have any amount outstanding in your Credit Card Account, and your monthly statement is generated on the 20th of every month.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
Can I pay by credit card on Google pay?
You can use a credit or debit card added in Google Pay for the following types of transactions: Tap & Pay at NFC enabled payment terminals. Bharat QR code based Payments at online & offline merchants.
How do I pay my credit card with Google pay?
Following are the procedures to pay your credit card bill through Google Pay app.
- open the Google Pay App.
- Go to ‘New’
- Click on ‘UPI ID or QR’ icon.
- You can either use UP ID option or Scan QR Code Option.
- Enter your credit card number and verify it.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Make the payment.
How can I pay my Axis Bank credit card through Google pay?
- Tap Profile > Payment methods > Add card.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, CVV, and the cardholder’s name and billing address.
- Tap Save.
- OTP will be auto read or you can enter it manually.
- In case of Call the Bank Option, follow the instructions given on the call by the Customer Service Center.
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card without account?
For first time users the ATM screen will display another screen displaying “Generate OTP” option. Step 2: Enter Date of Birth (YYYYMMDD), Card Expiry (MMYY) and registered mobile number. Step 3: Enter the one time activation code/OTP received.
How can I activate my Axis Bank Credit Card?
How to Activate Axis Bank Credit Card through Mobile App
- Log into your Axis Bank Mobile app.
- Select ‘Banking’ off the submenu, and then click on ‘Services’
- Now, select ‘ Credit Card ‘ and there tap on ‘Set/Reset PIN’
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number registered with the bank.
How can I unblock my axis credit card?
Call Customer Care: Call Axis bank customer care number 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555 to raise a request for blocking your credit card. Have your card number and other details handy while contacting the banking executives.