- 1 How can I get EMI on HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
- 3 What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
- 4 Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
- 5 Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
- 6 How can I convert credit card to EMI?
- 7 What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
- 8 How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
- 9 How is HDFC EMI calculated?
- 10 How is EMI amount calculated?
- 11 What is the credit limit of HDFC easy EMI credit card?
- 12 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
How can I get EMI on HDFC credit card?
You can convert billed Credit Card amount to EMI with HDFC Bank through PhoneBanking. NetBanking
- Log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account.
- Click the Cards tab.
- Next, under Credit Card, select the Transact, then the SmartEMI option.
- An unbilled transactions page will appear.
- Select Debit as your transaction type.
How can I change my HDFC credit card payment to EMI?
Post Purchase EMI Conversion (Smart EMI )
- Login to HDFC Net-banking account.
- Click on Cards.
- Go to ‘Transact’ and select ‘SmartEMI’
- Select the Card and go to unbilled transactions.
- Choose Debit for Transaction Type and Click on View.
- Check the box against the purchase that you want to convert into EMI.
- Click on confirm.
What is the interest rate for HDFC Credit Card EMI?
The rate of interest for EMI on HDFC credit cards is 1.5% per month (9 months to 3 years).
Which HDFC credit card is best for EMI?
HDFC Bank Easy EMI credit card has a number of unique features such as: Auto conversion of transactions on and above Rs. 10,000 into 9-month easy EMIs. Numerous cashback benefits on online and offline spends as well as wallet reloads.
Can I pay all EMI at once HDFC credit card?
Can I Pay All The EMI at Once at HDFC? Whether you have taken a personal loan, home loan, car loan, or any other loan product from HDFC, the bank allows you to repay the remaining EMIs at one go. Repaying all EMIs at once is known as pre-closing the loan account.
How can I convert credit card to EMI?
How to avail the ‘ EMI on Call’ facility?
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Cards’ section.
- Step 3: Select your Credit Card.
- Step 4: Click on ‘ Convert to EMI ‘ on the eligible transactions in the ‘Recent Transactions’ section.
- Step 5: Choose a convenient tenure for the EMIs and click on ‘Submit’.
What is smart EMI on HDFC credit card?
Convert large purchases on your HDFC Bank credit card into SmartEMI and enjoy stress-free repayment. Enjoy attractive interest rates, among the lowest in the market. Get credit into your HDFC Bank account in seconds and repay conveniently over 9 to 36 months.
How do I convert my monthly outstanding to EMI?
In case you want to convert your outstanding into EMIs, you can do so by logging on to your account through net banking and opting for smart EMI options for credit cards. Alternately, you can visit the nearest branch and ask your bank executive to help convert you’re outstanding into EMIs.
How is HDFC EMI calculated?
To calculate your EMI, just enter the loan amount, rate of interest and loan tenure, and your EMI is instantly displayed. You can enter loan amounts from 50,000 to 4,000,000 and term from 1 to 5 years.
How is EMI amount calculated?
The mathematical formula to calculate EMI is: EMI = P × r × (1 + r)n/((1 + r)n – 1) where P= Loan amount, r= interest rate, n=tenure in number of months.
What is the credit limit of HDFC easy EMI credit card?
|Minimum Income||HDFC Bank Salary Account Customer – ₹ 15,000* Others – ₹ 18000 Self Employed – ITR of ₹ 1.5 lakhs|
|Tenure||12-36 months (depending on product type)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹ 10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Durables: ₹ 5,00,000 LSP: ₹ 15,00,000|
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.