- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 4 How do I make a credit card payment?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 7 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
- 9 How do I pay my first progress credit card?
- 10 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 11 How can I pay my credit card with debit card?
- 12 Can I pay credit card with debit card?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
- 14 When should I pay my credit card bill?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How do I make a credit card payment?
Pay credit card bill online using net banking
- Login to your net banking account.
- Go to the cards section where all your registered cards will be shown.
- Then select the card payment option, select your credit card and choose the amount you want to pay – the full amount, the minimum payment due or any amount you choose.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.
How do I pay my first progress credit card?
The easiest way you can pay your First Progress credit card is either online or by phone, by calling (866) 706-5543. Alternatively, you can pay by mail.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
How can I pay my credit card with debit card?
Most of the banks allow you to make credit card payments using a debit card without any registration. You can directly enter your debit card details in the payment channel or use your debit card at the bank’s ATM to make payment.
Can I pay credit card with debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. You can also set up automatic bill payment, so that on the same date each month, money is withdrawn from your account to pay your credit card bill.
How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
What can be done? Firstly, make the payment of the entire debt amount at your bank. After completing this process, you will have to contact your bank customer care number or visit branch, for registering your credit card so that it can be re-activated.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.