- 1 How can I pay HDFC Net Banking?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
- 4 How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
- 5 How can I pay by net banking?
- 6 What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
- 7 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
- 9 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 10 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
- 11 How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
- 12 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 13 How can I pay my debit card bill?
- 14 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
How can I pay HDFC Net Banking?
BillPay through NetBanking:
- Log on to NetBanking.
- Select the bill payment option and the company you need to pay the bill to.
- Enter the bill amount.
- In the next screen, bill amount and due date will be displayed. Confirm the payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill using IFSC code?
Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 for card payment through NEFT.
How can I pay my credit card bill through another bank debit card?
Paying Credit Card Bill Using Another Bank’s Debit Card Again, banks accept credit card payment only from selected bank’s net banking accounts. You can register for the bank’s net banking facility from which you would like to transfer funds to pay credit card bill of another bank.
How can I pay by net banking?
The Net Banking payment process
- Visit your Credit Card provider’s website and enter your login details.
- Once you enter the website, move to the ‘ Pay your Credit Card bill’ section.
- Enter details like your Credit Card number, e-mail id and the amount you wish to pay.
What is Bill Pay in HDFC?
With BillPay you can pay for Electricity, Gas, Mobile, Telephone, Insurance Credit Card and Mutual Fund under NetBanking. To check the complete list of billers, select your location.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay my credit card bill instantly?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through debit card?
Steps To Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
- Visit any one of the HDFC ATM kiosks.
- Insert your HDFC debit card and enter the PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the menu, select ‘Services’
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC credit card details.
How can I check my HDFC credit card balance through mobile app?
Following are the steps to do so:
- Login to your HDFC Bank mobile app.
- Click on the credit card in your app.
- Select the “Download Billed Statement ” option.
- Select the month for which you want to check the statement and click on Download.
- Your HDFC Credit Card statement will be downloaded to your smartphone.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
How can I pay my debit card bill?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit /Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.