- 1 How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 3 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- 4 How do I pay my credit card bill with another bank credit card?
- 5 Can I pay my credit card with a Visa debit card?
- 6 Why can’t I pay my credit card with a debit card?
- 7 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 8 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 9 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 10 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 11 Can I make a credit card payment through ATM?
- 12 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 13 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 14 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 15 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
How can I pay my credit card bill with debit card?
Most of the banks allow you to make credit card payments using a debit card without any registration. You can directly enter your debit card details in the payment channel or use your debit card at the bank’s ATM to make payment.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through ATM?
- To make the credit card bill payment, walk into a HDFC Bank ATM and insert your HDFC Bank debit card and enter the PIN.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Then select ‘Services’ from the menu.
- Choose ‘ Bill Payment > Credit Card bill payment ‘
- Enter your HDFC Bank credit card details – 16-digit card number.
How do I pay my credit card bill with another bank credit card?
There are 3 methods by which you could use your credit card to pay another credit card’s bill.
- Through Cash. Withdraw money from ATM for the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through e-wallet. Transfer the money to an e-wallet from the credit card you want to make the payment with.
- Through Balance Transfer.
Can I pay my credit card with a Visa debit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card to pay your Self secured credit card bill but you will be charged an expedited payment fee of $0.30 + 2.99% to make a payment with a debit card. To avoid this fee, link your bank account instead.
Why can’t I pay my credit card with a debit card?
No, you cannot pay a credit card with a debit card. But you can a pay a credit card with the bank account that a debit card is linked to, by doing an electronic transfer. That’s among the reasons why you can’t pay one credit card’s bill with another credit card, either.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
Can I make a credit card payment through ATM?
At a financial center or ATM To pay at an ATM using checks or cash, insert your credit card into the ATM, then select Make a Payment and follow the instructions (please note that payments to business credit cards are not supported at ATMs at this time).
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.