- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
- 2 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 3 How can I register my HDFC credit card through net banking?
- 4 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 5 Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
- 6 What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
- 7 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 8 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 9 How can I add HDFC credit card to HDFC mobile app?
- 10 Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
- 11 How can I activate HDFC NetBanking?
- 12 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 13 What is IFSC code in credit card?
- 14 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from other bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
How can I register my HDFC credit card through net banking?
How to Link Credit Cards to HDFC Bank Account
- Log on to the official HDFC website hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, click on the Net Banking tab and login to your HDFC Net Banking Account.
- A pop up will appear once you do this.
- You will then be directed to the login page where you can enter your Customer ID and Password.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline) ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
What is the best way to pay credit card bill?
It’s best to pay the statement balance on your credit bill by the due date each month. Doing so will allow you to avoid incurring any interest or fees. You could alternatively pay your current balance, which will be higher than your statement balance, since it includes charges from the current billing cycle.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
How can I add HDFC credit card to HDFC mobile app?
How do I link my HDFC Credit Card to my bank account?
- You will have to visit the official website of HDFC Bank and click on the “NetBanking” button that is located on its home page and then click the “LOGIN” button.
- A new tab will pop up after which you will have to click on the “Continue” button.
Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I activate HDFC NetBanking?
- Visit the NetBanking registration page.
- Enter your customer ID and confirm your mobile number to generate an OTP.
- Enter the OTP.
- Select your debit card and enter details.
- Set your IPIN.
- Login to NetBanking using your customer ID and new IPIN.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
What is IFSC code in credit card?
A credit card IFSC (Indian Financial System Code ) allows an individual to use National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) to pay for his credit card bills. The online payment involving a credit card IFSC uses a distinct platform provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.