- 1 Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
- 2 How do I create a UK Apple ID without a credit card?
- 3 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 6 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 7 How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 8 How can I create an Apple ID without an Iphone?
- 9 Do you need to buy Apple ID?
- 10 How can I create an Apple ID for free?
- 11 Why can’t I use my Gmail address for Apple ID?
- 12 How do I link my Apple ID to Gmail?
- 13 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
Can you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I create a UK Apple ID without a credit card?
How to register for a US or UK Apple ID without a credit card
- Open the App Store.
- Sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Search for a free app such as “Google Earth”
- Tap “Get”
- Tap ” Create New Apple ID “
- Tap your current Country or Region to see the list of available options.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
If you’re using the App Store without a credit card then you’d want to choose the “None” option, which allows updating and downloading free apps without ever needing any sort of verification of payment or even a payment method at all.
How can I create an Apple ID without an Iphone?
How to create an Apple ID without an Apple device
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; launch your favorite web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Next, click the “ Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, type in your name and password.
Do you need to buy Apple ID?
Yes, you will need an Apple ID to purchase the bundle online and then to sign into the App Store on your Mac to redeem the codes sent to you via email.
How can I create an Apple ID for free?
Follow the steps below:
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; open your Browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Visit the Apple ID page: http:// appleid. apple.com/
- Click the “ Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, enter your name and password.
Why can’t I use my Gmail address for Apple ID?
If your e-mail address was associated with the ID in any way, for example as a Reachable at or Rescue e-mail address, then it can’t be reused with another Apple ID for approximately one year. You will need to get another e-mail address to use as your Apple ID.
Additional email addresses
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Click Edit in the Account section.
- Under Reachable at, select Add More.
- Enter your additional email address. Make sure you’re not already using it as an Apple ID.
- We’ll send a verification to that address.
- Enter the verification code and click Verify.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.