- 1 Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
- 2 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 3 How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
- 4 How can I apply for credit card?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 7 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 8 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 10 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 11 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 12 Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
- 13 How do I apply for a first credit card?
- 14 Can I apply for credit card online?
- 15 Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How can I apply for SBI credit card offline?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card Offline. Alternatively, you can also visit a State Bank of India branch to apply for a credit card. Head over to the nearest branch and meet one of their credit card representatives to get one.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
Does SBI provide credit cards yes or no?
State Bank of India offers multiple credit cards to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. SBI cards offer rewards on travel, shopping, dining, and more. You can also enjoy benefits like cashback and low-interest rates, among others.
How do I apply for a first credit card?
- Understand the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on a Secured Credit Card or a Student Credit Card.
- Choose a Rewards Card that Matches Your Needs.
- Limit the Number of Applications.
- Be Ready to Prove You Can Make Payments.
- Understand Credit Terms and Conditions.
- Become an Authorized User.
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.
Can I apply for credit card without bank account?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.