- 1 How can I use iTunes without payment?
- 2 How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- 3 How do I use my iTunes balance instead of my credit card?
- 4 Do you need a credit card for an iTunes account?
- 5 How do I bypass credit card verification on App Store?
- 6 Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
- 7 Can I transfer iTunes credit to PayPal?
- 8 Why can’t I use my iTunes money?
- 9 Why is my payment method declined on iTunes?
- 10 How much is iTunes a month?
- 11 Does an iTunes account cost money?
How can I use iTunes without payment?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How do I use my iTunes balance instead of my credit card?
Question: Q: How do I get charges to the itunes card instead of my credit card???????????
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.”
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem.
Do you need a credit card for an iTunes account?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I bypass credit card verification on App Store?
Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad. Pick “iTunes & App Store ” configurations, then tap the ” Apple ID: [email protected]” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure *
Why does Apple need my credit card for free apps?
You want to purchase a free app but still your device; iPhone, iPad or Mac; is asking you to update your credit card info. You may ask yourself, if it is a free app, why does Apple need your credit card details? Because since it is free, you are not supposed to pay anything.
Can I transfer iTunes credit to PayPal?
How can I transfer my iTunes credit to my PayPal or my bank account? You can ‘t. You could gift it to your current account.
Why can’t I use my iTunes money?
Answer: A: When there is an issue with your account, check your CC details usually these may cause problems, easy way to check is set you payment method to NONE, and try purchasing again, if there is any issue with the CC, it will stop you from purchasing even free apps within itunes and app store.
Why is my payment method declined on iTunes?
If you have an unpaid balance in the App Store or iTunes Store, you might see one of these messages: “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem.”
How much is iTunes a month?
Start your free trial. Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. $4.99/mo.
Does an iTunes account cost money?
No, you do not need to pay anything for an AppleID or iTunes account (they are the same). See this -> Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method – Apple Suppor…