- 1 How can I get Vodafone Chota credit?
- 2 How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
- 3 What is Vodafone Chota credit?
- 4 How do I use Vodafone credit?
- 5 How can I know Vodafone net balance?
- 6 How can I get free data on Vodafone?
- 7 How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- 8 What is the number for credit on Vodafone?
- 9 How can I get loan from Vodafone Qatar?
- 10 What is Vodafone minimum recharge?
- 11 What is the cheapest Vodafone recharge?
- 12 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone Vodafone?
- 13 What happens if I dont recharge Vodafone?
How can I get Vodafone Chota credit?
With this unique service, the customers can send SMS ‘CC’ to 144 to know the eligibility for Chota Credit. If a customer is eligible then he/she can get a ‘talk time’ of Rs 5 or Rs 10. After confirming eligibility, the customer needs to send SMS ‘ Credit ‘ to 144 for getting the credit amount in their mobile account.
How do I get a 10 RS loan from Vodafone?
SMS CREDIT to 144 or *111*2# from Vodafone mobile and select the loan option and get 10 rs in your main balance Vodafone Internet Loan Number Ussd Codes Operator You may get Idea Loan Number by Dialing this Ussd Code: *150* 10 # Idea Loan Number Codes â€“ Rs 20 Talktime.
What is Vodafone Chota credit?
Harit Nagpal, Marketing and New Business Director, Vodafone Essar said, “ Chhota Credit will enable our subscribers to make a call in the event they do not have sufficient balance in their prepaid account and a recharge shop is not close by or open.”
How do I use Vodafone credit?
You can also recharge:
- By sending an SMS to 1511 with a relevant code and using your saved credit /debit card or your My Credit balance.
- By calling 1511 from your Vodafone phone, following the prompts and using a credit /debit card or a voucher.
How can I know Vodafone net balance?
2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your data balance.!!
How can I get free data on Vodafone?
How to Avail Vodafone Free Data offer?
- Recharge your Vodafone with a recharge plan.
- Dial *999# or Open My Vodafone app.
- Choose free data option.
- Up to 10GB Free data will be credited to your account.
How can I get free Vodafone minutes?
- Vodafone Freebie Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms.
- You can add Freebie Minutes by calling 4356 from your mobile and topping up with the relevant amount.
What is the number for credit on Vodafone?
Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to hear your remaining balance. If you don’t have your mobile with you, call the Pay as you go credit line on 03333 048048 from any other UK mobile or landline (standard call charges apply)
How can I get loan from Vodafone Qatar?
Get QR5 with Advance Credit service on Prepaid! When your balance is below QR 1 simply send an SMS with ‘5’ to 97555 and you’ll receive QR5 Advance Credit instantly.
What is Vodafone minimum recharge?
The minimum monthly recharge for Vodafone is priced at Rs 20 that offers full talktime worth Rs 20 and 28 days validity.
What is the cheapest Vodafone recharge?
The cheapest Vodafone -Idea recharge plan is priced at Rs 10, offers a talkative value of Rs 7.47. It’s most expensive pack is priced at Rs 2,399 that offers an annual validity and daily 1.5GB data along with other benefits.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone Vodafone?
How can I top up someone else’s phone? You may top up someone else’s Vodaphone mobile on Vodafone’s online TopUp portal, or when Activating a voucher. You can also set up an automatic or recurring top-up on a friend’s or a family member’s phone.
What happens if I dont recharge Vodafone?
If you don’t recharge your Vodafone or Airtel number with any of the minimum recharge plans, your outgoing calls will be blocked after 30 days. Not only outgoing, but the incoming calls will be blocked as well, in 45 days.