- 1 How do I use my credit card for the first time?
- 2 How do I use my new credit card?
- 3 How can I use HDFC credit card?
- 4 How do I know my HDFC credit card is active?
- 5 When should I start using my credit card?
- 6 What should you not buy on a credit card?
- 7 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in HDFC Bank?
- 8 What do I do after I get my first credit card?
- 9 Does a new credit card have to be activated?
- 10 Can we take cash from HDFC credit card?
- 11 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 12 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 13 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 14 How do I increase my credit card limit?
- 15 How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
How do I use my credit card for the first time?
Before using your first credit card, here are some tips to guide you along the right path.
- Set a Budget.
- Keep Track of Your Purchases.
- Set Up Automatic Payments.
- Use as Little of Your Credit Limit as Possible.
- Pay Your Bill in Full Each Month.
- Check Your Statement Regularly.
- Redeem Rewards.
- Use the Extra Perks.
How do I use my new credit card?
After you get a credit card, follow these important steps to get the most from your new card.
- Understand the Terms and Fees.
- Activate Your New Card.
- Keep Your New Card in a Safe Place.
- Learn About the Rewards.
- Sign Up for an Online Banking Account.
- Consider Setting Up Autopay.
- Use Your Card Responsibly.
How can I use HDFC credit card?
7 Tips on How to use Credit Card wisely
- Time your purchases. Each Credit Card has its own billing cycle.
- Pay your bill before the due date.
- Follow the rewards.
- Be smart about repayment.
- Use your card at trusted merchants.
- Be alert with your Credit Card usage.
How do I know my HDFC credit card is active?
1. To check through Netbanking
- Use your Customer ID and IPIN to login to HDFC Bank Netbanking.
- From the main menu, select the option ‘ Cards ‘ and then click on ‘ Active Cards ‘
- You will see a list of all the credit cards linked to your HDFC account, along with ‘Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
When should I start using my credit card?
The best time to get a credit card is as soon as you’re able to afford any charges you make and handle credit responsibly—meaning not charging more than you can pay and remembering to pay your bill on time each and every month. If you’re in school, look at student credit cards for a first credit card.
What should you not buy on a credit card?
10 Things You Should Never Put on a Credit Card
- Mortgage Payments.
- Small Indulgences.
- Cash Advances.
- Household Bills.
- Medical Bills.
- College Tuition.
- Your Taxes.
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in HDFC Bank?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
What do I do after I get my first credit card?
7 Things to Do After Getting Your First Credit Card
- Set up your credit card and your online account.
- Use autopay or make a payment reminder.
- Pay in full every month.
- Figure out a spending limit.
- Use your credit card regularly.
- Track your spending.
- Monitor your credit score.
Does a new credit card have to be activated?
When your new credit card arrives, you’ll need to activate it before you can use it.
Can we take cash from HDFC credit card?
Cash from HDFC Credit Cards can be withdrawn at any of the ATMs, not necessarily from HDFC ATMs. And the procedure to withdraw cash is similar to withdrawing cash using a debit card. However, before withdrawing the cash make sure you have enough cash limit on your card.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How do I increase my credit card limit?
How can you increase the credit limit on your Credit Card?
- Boost Your Credit Score.
- Repay dues on time.
- Be careful about the Credit Utilisation Ratio.
- Show proof of increase in income.
- Reduce the financial obligations you have.
- Apply for a new card.
How can I activate my HDFC credit card?
How to Activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.