- 1 Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
- 2 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 3 How many types of SBI credit cards are there?
- 4 How good is SBI credit card?
- 5 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 7 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 9 What are the documents required for credit card?
- 10 What are 3 types of credit cards?
- 11 What are the 4 types of credit cards?
- 12 What are the top 10 credit cards?
- 13 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 14 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 15 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
How many types of SBI credit cards are there?
Top 10 SBI Credit Cards in India 2021
|SBI Credit Card Variants||Annual Fee||Suitable For|
|BPCL SBI Card||Rs.499||Fuel|
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||Rs.500||Co-branded travel|
|Air India SBI Platinum Card||Rs.1,499||Travel|
|SBI Card PRIME||Rs.2,999||Premium & Lifestyle|
How good is SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What are the documents required for credit card?
|Student Credit Card Documents|
|Identity Proof Documents (Submit Any One)||PAN card Aadhaar card Passport Voter ID Driving licence|
|Address Proof Documents (Submit Any One)||Passport Voter ID Ration card Driving licence Utility bills of the last three months|
What are 3 types of credit cards?
There are three types of credit card accounts: bank-issued credit cards (such as Visa and MasterCard), store/priority cards (such as the Bay and Sears) and travel/entertainment cards, also called charge cards (such as American Express or Diner’s Club).
What are the 4 types of credit cards?
The four major credit card networks are American Express (Amex), Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
What are the top 10 credit cards?
The Best Credit Cards of 2021
- The Platinum Card ® from American Express: Featured Offer.
- Citi® Double Cash Card: Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Entry-Level Travel Card.
- Chase Freedom Flex℠: Best Cash Back Card.
- American Express® Gold Card: Best Card for Dining.
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.