- 1 How do I add another credit card to my HDFC account?
- 2 How can I link my SBI credit card to bank account?
- 3 How can I link my HDFC credit card to SBI account?
- 4 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online SBI?
- 5 Is there any HDFC credit card app?
- 6 Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
- 7 How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
- 8 How can I transfer money from SBI credit card to another bank account?
- 9 How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account?
- 10 How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees?
- 11 How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
- 12 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 14 Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
- 15 How can I pay my other bank credit card?
How do I add another credit card to my HDFC account?
Choose the “Register New Card ” link. You will have to provide details such as Card Number, PIN Number and Expiry Date. Click on the Submit button after entering these details. Once the details have been entered, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
Step 1: Log in to the net banking facility of your bank. Add SBI Card as a beneficiary, under third party transfer. Step 2: Add the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card payment. Step 3: Enter your 16-digit SBI Card number in place of account number on the banking page.
Steps to link your credit card to your bank account The option of “ link your credit card to your bank account ” will pop up. Click on that. Now enter the details of your credit card – card number, expiry date, mobile number, date of birth and email ID. Once you have entered all the card details, click on “Submit”.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online SBI?
How to make HDFC Credit Card payment using Internet Banking?
- Login to your HDFC Bank netbanking portal using your customer ID and Password.
- Go to the ‘ Cards ‘ section where you can find details of all your credit cards.
- Select the credit card and click on ‘ Pay ‘
Is there any HDFC credit card app?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
Can I pay my HDFC credit card bill with another credit card?
There is no direct way of paying one credit card bill through another credit card. But, if you do want to use a credit card to pay for another credit card’s bill, you can do that indirectly.
How do I pay my credit card bill online banking?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I transfer money from SBI credit card to another bank account?
- Log on to your SBI Card online account.
- SMS BT to 56767.
- Call up our SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) / 1860 180 1290 (from BSNL/MTNL lines)
- Alternatively, you can Login to Chatbot ILA, ask query for booking Balance Transfer and follow the guided steps.
How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account?
- Add money to you digital wallet on the MobiKwik app using your credit or debit card.
- Tap on ‘ Transfer money ‘ feature on the app. Find ‘wallet to bank ‘ in transfer money.
- Add beneficiary name, account number and IFSC code and click continue.
How can I transfer money from credit card to bank account without fees?
Three Ways to Transfer Money From Credit Card to Bank Account
- Online payment tools such as Moneygram and Western Union. Yes, you can use online tools to transfer funds from your credit card to your bank account.
- Through Bank portals.
- Using E-wallets.
How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
How to Activate HDFC Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
- Login on the HDFC Net Banking Portal by entering your Customer ID and IPIN.
- Now, click on Credit Cards tab and then ‘ Credit Card ATM PIN’ in the “Requests” section.
- Next, select the credit card you want to set the PIN for and then provide the new PIN.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) You can pay your credit card bill from any other bank account by using the NEFT facility. The instructions may vary slightly in different banks, but, in most cases you need to add your credit card number as the payee account number to make the payment through NEFT.
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay?
Can I pay HDFC credit card bill through Google pay? There is no special provision for credit bill payment on Google Pay application. However, credit card bills can be paid through UPI enabled e-wallets using QR code. You can check with the bank’s customer care team if they facilitate payment via UPI.
How can I pay my other bank credit card?
With the NEFT facility, you can pay your Credit Card bills online from any other bank account.
- Login to Axis Bank Mobile App.
- Go to the Credit Cards tab.
- Select the Credit Card for which bill payment has to be done.
- Click on the “ Pay Now” button.
- Select amount to be paid.
- Click “ Pay Now” and proceed.