- 1 What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
- 2 How can I apply for credit card?
- 3 What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
- 4 How do I apply for Axis ACE credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
- 7 How do I apply for a first credit card?
- 8 How can I get a credit card without a job?
- 9 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 10 Which bank gives easy credit?
- 11 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 13 What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 14 Can I hold two Axis Bank Credit Card?
- 15 How do I apply for a G pay credit card?
What is the minimum salary to apply for credit card in Axis Bank?
Applicant must be between age of 18-70 Years for Primary Card Holders. Applicant must be age of above 18 Years for Add on Cards. The Minimum income salary for this card is Rs. 6 Lakhs p.a.
How can I apply for credit card?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
What is the minimum salary to get a credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
How do I apply for Axis ACE credit card?
You can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch along with all the necessary documents. A representative from the bank will help you with the process of applying for the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card if my salary is 15000?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How do I apply for a first credit card?
- Understand the Basic Requirements.
- Decide on a Secured Credit Card or a Student Credit Card.
- Choose a Rewards Card that Matches Your Needs.
- Limit the Number of Applications.
- Be Ready to Prove You Can Make Payments.
- Understand Credit Terms and Conditions.
- Become an Authorized User.
How can I get a credit card without a job?
If you do not have a job, but have substantial inflow of money into your account, you are as much eligible to apply for a credit card. You will need to submit the proof of income to the bank with your credit card request. The income could be from royalty, business profits, child support or alimony.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Which bank gives easy credit?
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card comes with an exciting eDGE Loyalty Rewards program. Reward Point Benefits of Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- With eDGE Loyalty Rewards, get 6 points for every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 12 points for every international spend of Rs. 200.
- For your first online transaction, get 100 points.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
What is the limit of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your Axis Bank card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the Axis Bank card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I hold two Axis Bank Credit Card?
Ideally, you should hold not more than two to three credit cards. You could have one card for regular household expenses, one for emergency purposes, and the third for your lifestyle needs or high-value purchases.
How do I apply for a G pay credit card?
Get Started: Apply for a credit card on Google Pay
- Tap the Credit Card button in the Money section on Google Pay to start the process.
- Explore the benefits of the card.
- Tap Apply Now.
- Review your personal information and make sure your information is correct.
- Next step is to verify the card delivery address.