- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I get my HDFC credit card number online?
- 4 Which is the highest credit card in HDFC?
- 5 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 6 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 7 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 9 How do I get a virtual credit card online?
- 10 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 11 How do I apply for a virtual credit card?
- 12 Is HDFC giving credit card?
- 13 How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- 14 Is HDFC debit card free?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I get my HDFC credit card number online?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through Netbanking
- Login to HDFC net banking using the customer ID and IPIN.
- From the main menu, select ‘ Cards > Active Cards ‘
- All the credit cards linked to the online account will get displayed along with Available Credit ‘ as well as the ‘Statement Balance’
Which is the highest credit card in HDFC?
Best Premium HDFC Credit Card: HDFC Bank Diners Black Card 150; 1 point = Rs. 1) across all spending categories.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
How do I get a virtual credit card online?
How to Get a Virtual Credit Card
- Get a credit card.
- Log into your online credit card account and go to your account settings.
- Download the virtual card issuer’s app to access the card number, if need be.
- Accept the 16-digit virtual credit card number that’s generated for you.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to the New MobileBanking App.
- Enter Customer ID/Password details or Login via Quick Access Pin.
- Go to Pay Section >> Cards.
- Choose your registered card.
- Select ” Pay ” option.
- Select the type of amount (Minimum/Total/Other)
- Click confirm to complete payment.
How do I apply for a virtual credit card?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
Is HDFC giving credit card?
HDFC Bank Credit Card Offers Our Credit Cards are tailor-made to match every single requirement of yours. With that comes, the Credit Card offers that you can’t miss.
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
How can I close my HDFC credit card online?
- Login to your HDFC Bank net banking account.
- Click on the tab of Credit Cards and the left-hand side, click on the option of Credit Card Hotlisting.
- Select the Credit Card number to hotlist.
- Add a reason for hotlisting of the credit card.
Is HDFC debit card free?
150 + applicable taxes. **For HNW Customers (Classic, Preferred & Imperia), the Debit Card will be free, as long as the customer is part of the respective program. For Corporate Salary customers, the charges will be as per corporate eligibility, as long as the customer is part of the respective corporate.