- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 3 How can I check my SBI credit card eligibility?
- 4 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 5 Can I have 2 SBI Cards?
- 6 How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
- 7 What is cash limit in SBI credit card?
- 8 Is a credit card limit per month?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 10 What documents are required for SBI credit card?
- 11 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 12 How can I get a credit card without a job?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
How can I check my SBI credit card eligibility?
Eligibility Criteria For Salaried Employees
- The applicant requesting for an SBI credit card is a resident of India.
- The applicant is not below the minimum age limit of 18 years and not above the maximum age limit of 65.
- The CIBIL score of the individual is above 750.
- The applicant has a regular source of income.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
Can I have 2 SBI Cards?
Q9. I already have an SBI Card, but want to get another SBI card. If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
How is SBI credit card limit calculated?
SBI calculates credit card limit by evaluating your credit history based on your credit score, your debt-income ratio and other credit cards that you have availed. 5
What is cash limit in SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Cash Withdrawal Limit 2 lakh, the cash advance limit on it would vary between 20% and 80% of the same. If the cash limit is 20%, the cardholder can withdraw Rs. 40,000 as cash by using their credit card. Similarly, if the cash limit is 80%, the cardholder will be allowed to withdraw Rs.
Is a credit card limit per month?
Your credit limit and card balance are reported to the credit bureaus each month. This information is used to calculate your credit utilization, which measures the amount of your credit limit that’s being used. It counts for as much as 30% of your credit score.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What documents are required for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Documents Required PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Driver’s License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Letters issued by the UIDAI, etc.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
How can I get a credit card without a job?
How to get a Credit Card without a Job?
- Consider getting a Secured Credit Card. Secured credit cards provide similar benefits as their regular counterparts but are issued against an individual’s fixed deposits.
- Include other sources of Income.
- Become an Add-on/Supplementary User.