- 1 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 2 Which is the basic SBI credit card?
- 3 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 4 Is it good to take SBI credit card?
- 5 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 6 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 7 Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
- 8 Can I close my SBI credit card online?
- 9 How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
- 10 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 11 Is a credit card limit per month?
- 12 How is credit card limit calculated?
- 13 What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
- 14 Why is SBI credit card bad?
- 15 What are the disadvantages of credit card?
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
Which is the basic SBI credit card?
SBI Card PRIME 100 spent on movies, groceries, dining, and purchases at departmental stores. Waiver of annual fees when you spend a minimum of Rs. 3 lakh in a year. Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
Is it good to take SBI credit card?
Even though some SBI Credit Cards may have joining fees, they give the best of Rewards and offers to customers. You could gather as many as 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent. If you are an online shopping addict, then SBI has the Simply Click Card with great offers from exclusive partners.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Which credit card is best SBI or HDFC?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
Can I close my SBI credit card online?
Closing a credit card SBI credit card cancellation can be made through four ways. To close SBI credit card, a cardholder can call customer care number, send a written request, send a request through email or send a request through an online application. One should always close their credit card if it is unused.
How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Missed call service: Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with latest limits and outstanding. SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Is a credit card limit per month?
Your credit limit and card balance are reported to the credit bureaus each month. This information is used to calculate your credit utilization, which measures the amount of your credit limit that’s being used. It counts for as much as 30% of your credit score.
How is credit card limit calculated?
Banks do not just consider your income for the purpose but they look at your debt-to-income ratio. The amount of your existing debts and how you manage them will also play an important role in deciding the credit limit of your card. The higher your debt-to-income ratio, lower will be the limit on your new credit card.
What are the disadvantages of SBI credit card?
Disadvantages of Credit Cards:
- Minimum due trap. The biggest con of a credit card is the minimum due amount that is displayed at the top of a bill statement.
- Hidden costs.
- Ease of overuse.
- High interest rate.
- Credit card fraud.
Why is SBI credit card bad?
SBI Cards reported impairment losses and bad debt expenses at ₹862 crore in the quarter against ₹329 crore for the same period last year. The rise in provisioning and bad loans led to a 46% drop in profit to ₹206 crore. Revenue from operations, however, grew 5% to ₹2,413 crore.
What are the disadvantages of credit card?
Disadvantages of using credit cards
- Established credit -worthiness needed before getting a credit card.
- Encouraging impulsive and unnecessary “wanted” purchases.
- High-interest rates if not paid in full by the due date.
- Annual fees for some credit cards – can become expensive over the years.
- Fee charged for late payments.