- 1 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 2 What are the easiest credit cards to get approved for?
- 3 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 4 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 5 What is the fastest way to build credit?
- 6 Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
- 7 What credit card can I get with bad credit and no deposit?
- 8 Which credit card is best for low income?
- 9 Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
- 10 Can I get a 20000 credit card?
- 11 Can I get credit card with low salary?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
- 13 How can I get a credit card without a job?
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What are the easiest credit cards to get approved for?
What Is the Easiest Unsecured Credit Card to Get Approved For?
- Credit One Bank Platinum Visa: The Credit One Bank Platinum Visa offers cash back with no security deposit required.
- Total Visa: The Total Visa is an unsecured credit card designed for people who don’t have perfect credit.
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
What is the fastest way to build credit?
8 Ways to Build Credit Fast
- Pay bills on time.
- Make frequent payments.
- Ask for higher credit limits.
- Dispute credit report errors.
- Become an authorized user.
- Use a secured credit card.
- Keep credit cards open.
- Mix it up.
Can I get a credit card with a 450 credit score?
A 450 credit score is a bad credit score, unfortunately, as it’s a lot closer to the lowest score possible (300) than the highest credit score (850). As a result, a 450 credit score will make it difficult to qualify for a loan or unsecured credit card.
What credit card can I get with bad credit and no deposit?
Best Unsecured Credit Cards for Bad Credit:
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa ® for Rebuilding Credit – No Deposit.
- Total VISA ® Credit Card – Instant Approval.
- Credit One Bank® NASCAR® Credit Card – NASCAR Fans.
- Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit – No Upfront Fees.
Which credit card is best for low income?
Top Low Income Credit Cards
|Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs.499||Online Shopping|
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||Rs.499||Daily shopping|
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card||Rs.500||Cashback|
|HDFC Freedom Card||Rs.500||Rewards|
Which credit card is best for 10000 salary?
Best Premium Credit Cards for People with Income above Rs. 1 Lakh
|Credit Card||Annual Fee|
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
|ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card||Rs. 12,000|
|IndusInd Bank Pinnacle Credit Card||Rs. 12,999|
|YES Private Prime Credit Card||Rs. 10,000|
Can I get a 20000 credit card?
You could get approved for a credit card with a $20,000 limit if you have excellent credit, a lot of income, and very little debt. But there are no credit cards with $20,000 limits guaranteed as a minimum. Chase Sapphire Reserve®: $10,000 minimum limit.
Can I get credit card with low salary?
If you’re looking for a credit card with minimum salary of AED 3000 in the UAE, then there are no banks that offer a credit card for the minimum salary of AED 3000. The lowest required minimum salary is AED 5000. If your monthly salary is lesser than the requirements, you need to have a savings of AED 3000.
Can I get credit card with 25000 salary?
The card comes with a basic reward rate of 1.33% but offers double rewards on online shopping. Best Credit Cards in India for People with Income Below Rs. 25,000.
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Minimum Monthly Income|
|HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 15,000|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Credit Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 20,000|
How can I get a credit card without a job?
If you do not have a job, but have substantial inflow of money into your account, you are as much eligible to apply for a credit card. You will need to submit the proof of income to the bank with your credit card request. The income could be from royalty, business profits, child support or alimony.