- 1 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 2 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I open HDFC credit card?
- 4 What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
- 5 Is HDFC debit card free?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 7 What is minimum salary required for credit card?
- 8 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 9 Is HDFC issuing credit card?
- 10 How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
- 11 Can I apply for HDFC credit card without account?
- 12 How is credit limit decided?
- 13 Can I overpay my credit card to increase limit?
- 14 How many days will it take to get a HDFC credit card?
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I open HDFC credit card?
The following steps will guide you to activate HDFC Credit Card through ATM:
- Call phone banking and select the option to set credit card PIN.
- You will receive an OTP on registered mobile number.
- Now, insert the credit card in an HDFC Bank ATM.
- Select “Create new ATM PIN using OTP” option.
What is the limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Is HDFC debit card free?
150 + applicable taxes. **For HNW Customers (Classic, Preferred & Imperia), the Debit Card will be free, as long as the customer is part of the respective program. For Corporate Salary customers, the charges will be as per corporate eligibility, as long as the customer is part of the respective corporate.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
What is minimum salary required for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Is HDFC issuing credit card?
With the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) barring it from issuing new credit cards, HDFC Bank says it is laying the groundwork for getting back to the market “with increased rigour”, once the embargo is lifted.
How can I apply for expired HDFC credit card?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to e-sign your hdfc credit card expired renewal online:
- Select the document you want to sign and click Upload.
- Choose My Signature.
- Create your e-signature and click Ok.
- Press Done.
Can I apply for HDFC credit card without account?
No, not necessary. You can apply for an HDFC Bank credit card even if you are not an existing customer.
How is credit limit decided?
Most companies check your credit reports and gross annual income level to determine your credit limit. Factors that issuers like to consider include your repayment history, the length of your credit history and the number of credit accounts on your report. The company funds your limit accordingly.
Can I overpay my credit card to increase limit?
Overpaying will not increase your credit score more than paying in full. Negative balances show up on a credit report as $0 balances. Having a balance of zero is good for your credit score, but you won’t get an extra boost by overpaying. Overpaying will not raise your credit limit.
How many days will it take to get a HDFC credit card?
Once HDFC receives your credit card application, it will take a maximum of 21 working days to deliver your credit card. If there are any issues or missing documents or information in the application, the process may get delayed further.