- 1 How can I get a credit card in India?
- 2 Which Indian Bank credit card is best?
- 3 Which bank gives credit card easily India?
- 4 How can I get my first credit card in India?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 6 What are the documents required for credit card?
- 7 Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
- 8 How can I increase my Indian bank credit card limit?
- 9 How can I apply my Indian ATM card online?
- 10 Which is the most powerful credit card?
- 11 Is credit card useful in India?
- 12 Can I get credit card without bank?
- 13 Is BankBazaar safe?
- 14 Can I apply for credit card online?
- 15 Which is the world’s first credit card?
How can I get a credit card in India?
The Process to Apply for a Credit Card Online
- Step 1: Compare credit card offers.
- Step 2: Select from the top cards offered by leading Indian banks.
- Step 3: Check your eligibility by entering a few personal details.
- Step 4: Enjoy instant approval online after filling out your application form.
Which Indian Bank credit card is best?
List of 10 Best Credit Cards in India for 2021
|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Fee||Best Suited For|
|Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Cashback|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Online Shopping & Cashback|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel & Shopping|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||Rs. 1,499||Fuel|
Which bank gives credit card easily India?
(2) Cards against Fixed Deposit
|Sr. No.||Credit Card Name||Card Issuing Bank|
|5||Instant Platinum||ICICI Bank|
|6||Insta Easy||Axis Bank|
How can I get my first credit card in India?
Best Credit Cards for first timers in India (2020)
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- HDFC Diners Club Clubmiles Credit Card.
- American Express SmartEarn Credit Card.
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
- Ola Money SBI Credit Card.
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card.
- Paytm First Credit Card.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
What are the documents required for credit card?
|Student Credit Card Documents|
|Identity Proof Documents (Submit Any One)||PAN card Aadhaar card Passport Voter ID Driving licence|
|Address Proof Documents (Submit Any One)||Passport Voter ID Ration card Driving licence Utility bills of the last three months|
Which bank gives highest credit limit in India?
1,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs. Super Premium Credit Cards:
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 8 Lakhs & Above.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
How can I increase my Indian bank credit card limit?
The customer who wants to increase the credit limit can write to the bank asking for increase in the credit limit. While requesting for the increase, the cardholder needs to submit the financial documents such as salary slip, bank statement, income tax returns etc.
How can I apply my Indian ATM card online?
Fill the application form with all the details which are asked in the form. Cross check to verify that there are no errors or mistakes I can say in the application form. Once you have filled the form successfully make your signature on it. Submit the application to the bank officials and you are done with it!
Which is the most powerful credit card?
1. American Express Centurion Card. The American Express Centurion Card is the most exclusive credit card in the world and commonly known as the “Amex Black Card.” Launched in 1999, American Express has kept it in a shroud of uncertainty, giving it a very high level of status in the minds of consumers.
Is credit card useful in India?
The discounts, offers, and deals that a credit card offers are unmatched by any other financial products and spell a bonanza for the wise user. However, credit cards can become debt traps if not used correctly, or if you spend more than you can repay when the bill comes around.
Can I get credit card without bank?
If you’re applying for a credit card, having an account with the issuing bank can make it easier to get approved. But in many cases, it’s not a requirement. In fact, it’s possible some issuers may not require you to have a bank account at all to open up a credit card.
Is BankBazaar safe?
A. It is perfectly safe to check your Credit Score online by way of a soft query, and there are many websites that provide this service for free, including BankBazaar. To elaborate on soft and hard queries, when you make personal enquiries about your report, it is considered a soft one and will not hurt your score.
Can I apply for credit card online?
You can typically apply for a credit card online in a few simple steps, but it’s important to get the facts about what is included in an online card application. To make the process easier, gather all the information you need before you get started.
Which is the world’s first credit card?
The correct answer is Diners Club. Diners Club: In 1950, the Diners Club issued the first credit card (invented by Diners Club founder Frank McNamara) in the United States (restaurant bills only).