- 1 Who can apply for Paytm credit card?
- 2 How can I get Paytm first credit card?
- 3 How can I get Paytm credit?
- 4 Does Paytm provide credit card?
- 5 Is Paytm credit card free?
- 6 How can I get free Paytm card?
- 7 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 8 Is Paytm first card good?
- 9 Can we take loan in Paytm?
- 10 How can I use Paytm for the first time?
- 11 How can I get 1st point in Paytm?
- 12 What is the limit of Paytm first card?
- 13 Can I use Paytm wallet to pay credit card bill?
- 14 How can I add money to Paytm without credit card?
- 15 How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
Who can apply for Paytm credit card?
Who is eligible to apply for Paytm SBI Credit Card?
|Occupation||Both Salaried and Self-Employed|
|Customer Type||Only select Paytm customers|
|Income Requirement||No minimum income requirement|
How can I get Paytm first credit card?
Paytm First Credit Card Eligibility Criteria There are no eligibility criteria to apply for this credit card. Citi Bank and Paytm have jointly developed a selection tool to identify potential customers. This will help enable customers to own a credit card without requiring a prior credit history. 3
How can I get Paytm credit?
How To Activate Postpaid Service In Paytm Account
- Log in to your Paytm app.
- Type ‘ Paytm Postpaid’ in the search icon on your home screen.
- Click on Paytm Postpaid icon.
- You will be asked to check your credit score.
- Click to proceed.
- Confirm your name, contact details, PAN, and date of birth to check your credit score.
Does Paytm provide credit card?
Paytm, in partnership with SBI Card, is offering 2 credit card variants for its users – Paytm SBI Card & Paytm SBI Card SELECT. These credit cards have been designed and are exclusively available for Paytm users.
Is Paytm credit card free?
Description of charges Paytm First Card Annual fees An annual fee of ₹500 is charged at the end of the membership year. This fee is waived off on spends of Rs. 50,000 or more on your Card in a membership year. Cash advance fees 2.5% on the billed amount withdrawn*, subject to a minimum of `500.
How can I get free Paytm card?
A Rs 20 per transaction fee will be charged after that.
- Download Paytm. Download Paytm on your Google Playstore for Android or App Store for iOS.
- Open a Paytm Payments account. Select the ‘Bank’ Option from the paytm app’s main screen.
- Apply for the Debit Card.
- Request for the Card.
- Application and delivery charges.
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
Is Paytm first card good?
PayTM First Credit Card fee. With an annual fee as low as INR 500 + GST, the card is surely worth giving a try. And if you spend more than INR 50, 000 in a year, the fee is waived off. This is sure to attract a lot more people to get enrolled.
Can we take loan in Paytm?
We are enabling more and more active Paytm customers to avail Quick and easy Personal Loan through Paytm! You can check your loan eligibility by searching for “Personal Loan ” on Paytm APP and clicking on the Personal Loan icon. You must be between 25-60 years of age to be approved of the loan.
How can I use Paytm for the first time?
In order to use the Paytm Wallet and transact cash-free, follow the steps below:
- Set up a Paytm account using your mobile number and email ID.
- Add some money to your Paytm Wallet using netbanking, debit card, or credit card.
- To transfer money to someone else, select the ‘Pay or Send’ option.
How can I get 1st point in Paytm?
The most rewarding loyalty program for merchants
- Earn 6 Reward Pointson every ₹100 Accepted Using Paytm Wallet.
- Earn 1 Reward Pointon every ₹100 Accepted Using UPI.
- Redeem Reward Pointsfor Paytm Cash, Mobile Recharge, Paytm Merchandise & more.
What is the limit of Paytm first card?
Schedule of Charges – Paytm First Card ₹1300 for statement balance above ₹15000. Over credit limit charge# 2.5% of the amount (excluding fees, charges and taxes) over the credit limit, subject to a minimum of ₹500.
Can I use Paytm wallet to pay credit card bill?
Make Online Credit Card Payment at Paytm Paytm allows you to make credit card bill payment for the Visa, Master, American Express (Amex), and Diners credit card of all the major bank. Be it SBI, HDFC, IndusInd Bank, Citi Bank and many other. Moreover, you get many different payment options for your Credit Card payment.
How can I add money to Paytm without credit card?
All you need to do is, add money on your Paytm wallet via Uber app. Yes, you heard it right. When you add money into your Paytm wallet via Uber app, and use your credit card for the same, there won’t be any 2% extra charge levied on the transaction.
How can I get a credit card without proof of income?
5 ways to get a Credit Card without Income Proof
- Get a credit card by pledging a fixed deposit as security.
- Apply with a co-signer or avail an add-on credit card.
- Show a healthy bank balance to prove repayment ability.
- Get a SuperCard with ease through a pre-approved offer.