- 1 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 2 Can you apply for a credit card online?
- 3 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 4 How can I open HDFC credit card in mobile?
- 5 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 6 Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
- 7 How do I apply for a credit card for the first time?
- 8 Can I get a credit card for free?
- 9 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 10 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 11 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
- 12 Is App available for HDFC credit card?
- 13 Is there any separate app for HDFC credit card?
- 14 Is there a separate app for HDFC credit card?
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
Can you apply for a credit card online?
You can apply for a credit card online, over the phone, by mail or in person. Applying online is the best, most convenient option, but the others have virtues, too. Applying for a credit card in person offers the opportunity for instant approval, much like applying online.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
How can I open HDFC credit card in mobile?
Step 1: Download the HDFC Netbanking app from Google Play Store or App Store and install it.
- Step 2: Open the app to view the login screen.
- Step 3: You don’t have to register separately to access mobile banking services.
- Step 5: Enter your customer ID and the registered mobile number under the ‘Enter Your Details’ tab.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I get a credit card the same day I apply?
While it’s pretty common to get approved for a credit card the same day if you apply online, you’ll still usually have to wait another 7-10 business days before your card comes to use it. Store cards, such as the Target Credit Card, may give you an instant number or code to use as a temporary version of your card.
How do I apply for a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
Can I get a credit card for free?
Credit cards don’t have to cost money — in fact, they can be totally free. In most cases, all you need to do is choose one without an annual fee and pay your statement balance in full every month.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Is App available for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
Is there any separate app for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Mobile Banking app allows customers to pay credit card bills, mobile bills and water/electricity bills. One can open a fixed deposit or recurring deposit using the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking app. There are many more services available about which we will talk in detail here.
Is there a separate app for HDFC credit card?
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking. HDFC’s mobile banking facility allows customers to manage their bank account on the go. The mobile banking service can be activated by downloading the app and entering the customer ID and IPIN. There are separate apps for iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Nokia, Windows phone, and tablets.