- 1 How can I register my HDFC credit card through net banking?
- 2 How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- 3 How can I get a credit card online?
- 4 What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
- 5 Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
- 6 How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
- 7 Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
- 8 Can I apply for HDFC credit card without account?
- 9 Can I get a credit card for free?
- 10 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 11 Is it safe to apply for a credit card online?
- 12 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 13 How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
- 14 Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
How can I register my HDFC credit card through net banking?
How to Link Credit Cards to HDFC Bank Account
- Log on to the official HDFC website hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, click on the Net Banking tab and login to your HDFC Net Banking Account.
- A pop up will appear once you do this.
- You will then be directed to the login page where you can enter your Customer ID and Password.
How can I get new HDFC credit card?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank.
- Login to your account.
- Click on ‘Cards’.
- Under the ‘Service Request ‘ section, choose the card that must be replaced.
- Once the request has been accepted, the card will be sent to your registered mailing address.
How can I get a credit card online?
How to Apply for a Credit Card:
- Get pre-approved / pre-qualified first.
- Check your latest credit score.
- Compare credit card offers.
- Pick the best card for your needs.
- Fill out an online credit card application.
- Submit your application and wait for a decision.
- Get your card within 14 days of approval.
What is the minimum salary required for HDFC credit card?
The minimum salary is Rs. 12,000 per month for a salaried person, while its Rs. 2 lakh per annum for self-employed individuals. Applicant should have a regular source of income and a good credit score.
Is there any app for HDFC credit card?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Through HDFC Mobile App The app is available on various platforms including iOS, Android and Windows. If you have registered your credit card with HDFC net banking, you can download the app and use it to check your credit card balance.
How can I register my HDFC credit card through mobile banking?
How to Activate HDFC Bank Credit Card through Net Banking
- Login on the HDFC Net Banking Portal by entering your Customer ID and IPIN.
- Now, click on Credit Cards tab and then ‘ Credit Card ATM PIN’ in the “Requests” section.
- Next, select the credit card you want to set the PIN for and then provide the new PIN.
Can I have 2 HDFC credit cards?
Getting approved for Multiple HDFC bank credit Cards: So having 5 Lakh or more limit on a single card increases your chances of holding multiple credit cards from HDFC, usually limited to maximum of 2 cards per person.
Can I apply for HDFC credit card without account?
No, not necessary. You can apply for an HDFC Bank credit card even if you are not an existing customer.
Can I get a credit card for free?
Credit cards don’t have to cost money — in fact, they can be totally free. In most cases, all you need to do is choose one without an annual fee and pay your statement balance in full every month.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
Is it safe to apply for a credit card online?
It is safe to apply for a credit card online as long as you do it through a reputable issuer’s secure website. Banks and credit unions use encryption to protect the personal information transmitted on online applications.
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How much credit limit can I get on HDFC credit card?
HDFC card available credit limit is the credit limit on the specified date. For instance, if the available credit limit against your HDFC card is ₹ 1 Lakh, and you have spent ₹ 60,000, then the HDFC card available credit limit is ₹ 40,000.
Can I get credit card with 15000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000- Rs 15,000 ) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.