- 1 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 2 How can I register my IndusInd credit card?
- 3 How do I apply for a new credit card?
- 4 How good is IndusInd credit card?
- 5 What is minimum salary for credit card?
- 6 Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
- 7 Can I open zero balance account in IndusInd Bank?
- 8 Is IndusInd bank is safe?
- 9 Is there any app for IndusInd credit card?
- 10 How can I get a credit card for the first time?
- 11 How can I get a credit card instantly?
- 12 Is Paytm first credit card good?
- 13 What is the limit of IndusInd credit card?
- 14 What is cash limit in IndusInd credit card?
- 15 Is IndusInd Bank a government bank?
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I register my IndusInd credit card?
How to Activate Credit Card through Net Banking
- Click here to go to IndusInd Bank website.
- Click on ‘To register your credit card online’
- Fill in the following details:
- After filling up all the details click ‘Submit’
- An OTP will be sent to user’s registered mobile number enter it.
How do I apply for a new credit card?
Process to apply for credit card: Step 1: Fill up the online credit card application form to apply for Credit Card. Step 2: Submit the necessary required credit card documents to apply for credit card.
How good is IndusInd credit card?
No offer and worst services by indusind bank.. they charged high amount on dues. They update payment in 3-4 days if you pay through their mobile application or website. Once I clear my amount I discontinue services of indusind. First time they make fool, you got a great limit upto 1, 50, 000 but they provide 25, 000.
What is minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|Axis Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|Citibank||23 – 60 years||Rs. 25,000 per month|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
Can I get credit card with 8000 salary?
Banks do provide credit cards for low salaried (Rs 8,000 – Rs 15,000) depending on the annual income. Eligibility on the card will be 3 times of the monthly salary.
Can I open zero balance account in IndusInd Bank?
Indus Easy Savings Account is a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) which offers you the maximum benefits with minimum requirements. Enjoy all your basic banking facilities at ‘No minimum balance ‘ and ‘complete KYC done’.
Is IndusInd bank is safe?
IndusInd Bank deposits are relatively safe in comparison to smaller banks and only recently the bank posted a good set of quarterly numbers. Bank deposits of upto Rs 5 lakhs are also guaranteed by the DICGC, which means there is protection unto this sum.
Is there any app for IndusInd credit card?
IndusMobile is the official mobile banking application of IndusInd Bank that simplifies and “unbanks” banking experience. The app is now enhanced with a host of features and with an intuitive user experience.
How can I get a credit card for the first time?
How to Get a Credit Card for the First Time:
- See if you have a credit report and score.
- Determine whether student credit cards are an option.
- Compare secured and unsecured starter cards.
- Limit your search to cards with the lowest fees.
- Choose the best remaining offer for your needs.
- Submit your credit card application.
How can I get a credit card instantly?
- Visit sc.com/in.
- Choose the credit card of your choice.
- Fill in your details and verify with OTP to submit your application.
- Get instant Approval in Principle*
- Post successful validation of your KYC and other documents your Virtual credit card will be ready instantly.
Is Paytm first credit card good?
Paytm First Credit Card Details 1% as cashback is absolutely great for beginners. You can view the txn details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid). The Passbook of the credit card will also highlight exclusive offers from both Paytm and Citi on a real-time basis.
What is the limit of IndusInd credit card?
25,000. Your income determines the amount of credit limit that IndusInd Bank assigns to you. So, an individual with a high income will get a higher credit limit.
What is cash limit in IndusInd credit card?
1 lakh, the bank may allow you to withdraw up to 40% in cash, i.e., Rs. 40,000. However, IndusInd Bank may mention the maximum cash withdrawal limit you are entitled to, which may be a percentage of the available credit limit. Banks do not allow you to withdraw the entire credit limit.
Is IndusInd Bank a government bank?
IndusInd Bank Ltd is one of the new generation private sector banks in India. The Bank’s business lines include corporate banking retail banking treasury and foreign exchange investment banking capital markets non-resident Indian/high-net-worth individual banking and information technology.