- 1 Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
- 2 How can I get SBI credit card offer?
- 3 What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
- 4 What is the limit of SBI credit card?
- 5 What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
- 6 What is the minimum salary for credit card?
- 7 How can I get maximum SBI credit card benefit?
- 8 What are the charges for SBI credit card?
- 9 Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
- 10 How can I get a credit card without a job?
- 11 Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
- 12 Is a credit card limit per month?
- 13 How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Who is eligible for SBI credit card?
The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for any SBI Credit Cards are as follows, Age of the primary applicant must be between 21 years to 60 years. Age of the add-on card applicant must be above 18 years. Must be either salaried, self-employed, student, or retired pensioner.
How can I get SBI credit card offer?
To avail the offer, customer must enter the deal code ‘HOTELDEAL’ in the Deal Code field. Eligible customers shall be entitled to an Instant Discount of 70% up to maximum of INR 2,100. The Cardholder needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the cashback offer.
What are the documents required for SBI credit card?
Here are the basic documents required to apply for an SBI credit card:
- Address proof – Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID etc.
- Identity proof – Bank Statement/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence/ Pension Book etc.
- Income Proof – Bank Statement/ Pay Slip/ Income Tax return.
- Pan Card.
- Passport size photo.
What is the limit of SBI credit card?
SBI card available credit limit: This is the amount available for usage at a particular point in time. For instance, if your maximum limit is Rs 2 Lakh, and you spend Rs 50,000, the available credit limit will be Rs 1.5 Lakhs. SBI card cash limit: The SBI card cash limit again varies from one customer to another.
What is the minimum salary for SBI credit card?
Applicant needs to be able to demonstrate a regular source of income, with a minimum income of Rs. 2 lakh annually. For an SBI credit card, documents such as salary slips from the last 3 months and bank statements need to be provided by the applicant along with proof of identity, age and address.
What is the minimum salary for credit card?
Credit Card Eligibility
|Credit Card Provider||Age Requirement||Min. Income Requirements|
|HDFC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 13,500 per month|
|HSBC Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum|
|ICICI Bank||21 – 60 years||Rs. 15,001 per month|
|IndusInd Bank||21 – 70 years||Rs. 30,000 per month|
How can I get maximum SBI credit card benefit?
Know your Max SBI Card SELECT
- Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend using the Max SBI Card SELECT.
- Convert your Reward Points into Landmark rewards and get dual benefit.
What are the charges for SBI credit card?
SBI Credit Card Charges and Fees for Top 5 SBI Credit Cards
|BPCL SBI Card||SBI Card PRIME|
|Annual fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999 + taxes|
|Renewal Fee||INR 499 + taxes||INR 2,999+ taxes|
|Payment Dishonor Fee||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)||2% of the amount paid (min INR 500)|
Can I get credit card with 10000 salary?
Can I get a credit card with a 10000 salary? You can get a credit card with a salary of Rs. 10,000, but you won’t have a wide variety of options when it comes to picking the credit card you want. You might not even be able to get a credit card from a specific lender that you prefer.
How can I get a credit card without a job?
How to get a Credit Card without a Job?
- Consider getting a Secured Credit Card. Secured credit cards provide similar benefits as their regular counterparts but are issued against an individual’s fixed deposits.
- Include other sources of Income.
- Become an Add-on/Supplementary User.
Can I have 2 SBI credit card?
If you wish to apply for an additional SBI Card, you can select ‘Yes’ for the ‘ Do you have an SBI Card ‘ question on the online application form for the SBI Card you wish to apply for and fill in the required details.
Is a credit card limit per month?
Your credit limit and card balance are reported to the credit bureaus each month. This information is used to calculate your credit utilization, which measures the amount of your credit limit that’s being used. It counts for as much as 30% of your credit score.
How can I know my SBI credit card limit?
Missed call service: Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with latest limits and outstanding. SMS: SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.