- 1 How can I block my HDFC credit card?
- 2 How can I block HDFC credit card by SMS?
- 3 How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently?
- 4 How can I call HDFC customer care?
- 5 Can I block my credit card temporarily HDFC?
- 6 Can we block HDFC credit card online?
- 7 What if I block my credit card?
- 8 How can I block HDFC credit card email?
- 9 How can I unblock my HDFC credit card online?
- 10 Can we close HDFC account online?
- 11 What happens if I dont pay my credit card bill HDFC?
- 12 Can I cancel my credit card online?
- 13 How can I call HDFC customer care executive directly?
- 14 How can I complain to HDFC credit card?
- 15 How can I complaint against HDFC Bank?
How can I block my HDFC credit card?
How can I block my Debit Card?
- Login to your NetBanking account.
- Click on the New Debit Card.
- Select the Debit Card that you wish to be blocked.
- You will need to input the reasons for hot listing.
- The system will hotlist or block your Debit Card online and send you a confirmation.
How can I block HDFC credit card by SMS?
Send an SMS: You can also send an SMS in a specified format to block your credit card in real time. SMS BLOCK 16-digit credit card number to 5676782. Make sure you send the message only from the registered mobile number.
How can I close my HDFC credit card permanently?
How to Cancel or Close an HDFC Credit Card?
- By calling Helpline Number: HDFC Bank credit card holders can cancel their credit cards any time by calling the toll-free number 61606161/6160616.
- Carholders can download the Credit Card Closure Form from www.hdfcbank.com and fill it up.
How can I call HDFC customer care?
Get in touch with us for your Banking needs on our easy to remember numbers. Now you can access your Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, Demat Account and Investment Services by calling on a Single Number.
|HDFC Bank Customer Care Phone Banking Numbers in India|
Can I block my credit card temporarily HDFC?
Can I block my HDFC credit card temporarily? Yes, you can and this feature will allow you temporarily block and also unblock the credit card. Go to your account on the HDFC credit card net banking website and click on ‘Manage Card ‘ section.
Can we block HDFC credit card online?
If you have lost your HDFC Bank Credit Card or it has been stolen, you can hotlist or cancel it by calling our PhoneBanking numbers, blocking it online through NetBanking or visiting an HDFC branch.
What if I block my credit card?
Some banks or credit unions use blocking — putting a hold on a portion of your available credit on your credit card. That means you have less to use until the block clears. If they block your debit card, your account balance may get low, you may bounce a check, or a recurring payment you authorized may be declined.
How can I block HDFC credit card email?
HDFC Customer Care Email Address
- Login to your Netbanking account using your customer ID & password.
- Click on the ” Card ” tab.
- Select “Request” under your credit card account summary.
- Select ” Credit Card Hot listing” to block your card immediately.
How can I unblock my HDFC credit card online?
To unblock or re-activate the HDFC credit card, call the helpline number of the bank and raise a request for the same. The unblocking option cannot be availed online through net banking. The unblock option is mostly suitable when the bank blocks the card for any late payments or over limit spends.
Can we close HDFC account online?
Currently, you can not close your bank account online. However, you can download the account closure form from the HDFC website and visit the branch to close your account.
What happens if I dont pay my credit card bill HDFC?
If you fail to pay even the minimum amount due on your HDFC credit card, you will be charged a late payment fee that would be added to your next statement. The bank may also inform CIBIL about the non- payment of your credit card debt and hence your CIBIL score would drop.
Can I cancel my credit card online?
Contact Your Card Issuer Depending on the company, you may be able to request to close an account via live chat or a secure online message, though some card issuers require you to call. Be sure to confirm that your account balance is zero. At the end of the process, your card should be canceled immediately.
How can I call HDFC customer care executive directly?
HDFC Bank 24*7 Customer Care Toll-Free Number 022-6160 6161.
How can I complain to HDFC credit card?
To do so, you can fill out and submit the Grievance Redressal form (found on the bank’s website). You can also call the bank’s dedicated number for credit card grievance redressal. The number is 044 23625600. You can call this number between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
How can I complaint against HDFC Bank?
Phone number: 1800-266-4332.