- 1 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
- 2 How do I check my balance on my credit card?
- 3 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 4 What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
- 5 How can I login axis credit card?
- 6 How can I check my credit card balance online?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 8 What happens if minimum balance is not maintained in Axis Bank?
- 9 Which bank has zero balance?
- 10 Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card balance by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. In the message you would need to mention the response code ‘BAL’ followed by a space and your credit card account number.
How do I check my balance on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
How can I login axis credit card?
The step by step process is as given below:
- Step 1: Visitwww. axisbank.com.
- Step 2: Log in to Internet Banking.
- Step 3: Go to Accounts & click on My Credit Cards.
- Step 4: Click on More Services.
- Step 5: Select Credit Card PIN Change.
- Step 6: Click on Go.
- Step 7: Enter desired PIN number & click on next.
How can I check my credit card balance online?
To check your credit card balance online, simply open a web browser and go to the card issuer’s website. It should be listed on the back of your credit card. Sign in with your account information, or set up online access to your account (most bank websites have a login or signup box on the landing page).
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
What happens if minimum balance is not maintained in Axis Bank?
2) If customers are unable to maintain the monthly balance limit, the bank will levy a penalty of Rs 10 per Rs 100 of the shortfall. The non -maintenance of monthly minimum balance charges will be in the range of Rs 50 to Rs 800, the lender said.
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero – balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
List of All Banks Savings Account Interest Rates and Minimum Balance 2021
|List of Savings Account Banks||Minimum Balance Required(INR)||Savings Account Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|ICICI Bank||0/1000/2000/2500/5000/10000||3.00% – 3.50%|
|IDBI Bank||500/2500/5000||3.30% – 3.80%|
|IDFC Bank||25000||6.00% – 7.00%|