- 1 How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
- 2 How do I check my balance on my credit card?
- 3 How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
- 4 What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
- 5 How can I view my credit card statement online?
- 6 How can I check my ATM balance online?
- 7 How can I pay my credit card bill?
- 8 Does Axis Bank have zero balance account?
- 9 Which bank has zero balance?
- 10 Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card balance by SMS?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card balance by sending an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number. In the message you would need to mention the response code ‘BAL’ followed by a space and your credit card account number.
How do I check my balance on my credit card?
Your credit card statement will have all the information regarding your credit card balance.
- Via Internet Banking. You can check your credit card balance by logging into your bank’s net banking portal.
- By Calling Customer Care. Call the Customer care number of your credit card provider.
- Via SMS.
- By Visiting ATM.
How can I check my credit card balance by SMS?
You can check the balance on your credit card by sending an SMS CCBAL Last four digits of your credit card number to 5676712.
What is the minimum balance in Axis Bank?
Axis Bank Minimum Balance Requirements The minimum balance amount ranges from as low as Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
How can I view my credit card statement online?
To access your credit card statement, you’ll first have to create an online account via your card issuer’s website. If you obtained a credit card through your current bank or credit union, your credit card account may be accessible through your existing online banking account.
How can I check my ATM balance online?
You need to follow the below steps to check your HDFC bank account balance.
- Insert the HDFC debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit HDFC ATM pin.
- Choose the “ Balance Enquiry Option” option.
- The ATM will display the account balance on the screen, and a receipt is also printed.
- Complete the transaction.
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Methods to Pay Credit Card Payment Online
- Through internet banking.
- NEFT/RTGS online funds transfer.
- IMPS Method.
- Through BillDesk.
- Auto debit facility.
- Mobile wallets and payment systems.
Does Axis Bank have zero balance account?
Axis Bank’s Basic Savings Account brings you the best-in-class banking services, without the need for any minimum balance requirement. The benefits of the Basic Savings Account include free cash deposits, convenient banking with access to multiple branches & ATMs across India and Internet & Mobile Banking services.
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero – balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
Which bank has lowest minimum balance?
List of All Banks Savings Account Interest Rates and Minimum Balance 2021
|List of Savings Account Banks||Minimum Balance Required(INR)||Savings Account Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|ICICI Bank||0/1000/2000/2500/5000/10000||3.00% – 3.50%|
|IDBI Bank||500/2500/5000||3.30% – 3.80%|
|IDFC Bank||25000||6.00% – 7.00%|