- 1 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
- 2 What is the value of HDFC reward points?
- 3 How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points expiry?
- 4 What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
- 5 Can I convert HDFC credit card reward points to cash?
- 6 What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
- 7 How much is 50000 points worth?
- 8 How much is 50000 reward points worth?
- 9 How are reward points calculated?
- 10 Do HDFC reward points expire?
- 11 What is the best way to redeem HDFC credit card points?
- 12 How can I get HDFC reward points?
- 13 How much is a point worth credit card?
- 14 Which is best credit card of HDFC?
- 15 Can reward points be converted to cash?
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points by SMS?
Check HDFC Credit Card Balance By Sending An Sms
- To check credit card balance – SMS CCBAL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
- To check available credit limit – SMS CCACL Last four digits of credit card number to 5676712.
What is the value of HDFC reward points?
Value of 1 Reward Point in Rupees of All the Banks
|Bank’s Name||Reward Point Name||Value in Rupees|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||Reward Points||INR 0.30|
|HDFC Bank Credit Card||All Miles||INR 0.50|
|ICICI Bank Credit Card||PAYBACK Points||INR 0.25|
|RBL Bank Credit Card||Reward Points||INR 0.25|
How can I check my HDFC credit card reward points expiry?
However, remember that reward points could have an expiry date. In case of HDFC Bank, as per the existing details on its website as on 18 February, the reward points have a validity of two years from the date of accrual.
What is the value of 1 reward point in HDFC credit card?
You can earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs 150 you spend on this card and get 2x Reward Points on all online transactions. You can choose to redeem these Reward Points for CashBack credit where 100 Reward points equals to Rs 0.20 or airmiles across major airlines programmes where 1 point equals Rs 0.30.
Can I convert HDFC credit card reward points to cash?
Yes, you can convert your HDFC Bank credit card reward points to cash, but it is not available on all cards. Only few cards are provided this option of converting your reward points to cash. You must also remember that for each redemption, the bank charges a fee of Rs. 99.
What is the maximum limit of HDFC credit card?
HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Moneyback Credit Card Limit: 25,000 – 1,50,000. HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
How much is 50000 points worth?
50,000 points are worth $750 toward eligible food Thanks to Pay Yourself Back, I was able to use my points to pay for many takeout orders and weekly grocery trips.
How much is 50000 reward points worth?
In most cases, a single credit card reward point is worth $. 01 per dollar. For example, if a credit card offers a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points for spending a certain amount of money within the first three months of opening the account, the cash conversion value of the points is typically $500.
How are reward points calculated?
To answer this question, follow these steps:
- Determine the number of points earned per $1 spent.
- Determine the value of one point ( Reward value / Points required for reward )
- Multiply the value of one point by the points earned per $1 spent.
Do HDFC reward points expire?
g) Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation. Eg: If you have received reward points in the month of April 2017, then same will expire in april 2019. h) Reward points will lapse for card in inactive or Dormant status for more than 365 days.
What is the best way to redeem HDFC credit card points?
Log into to your NetBanking Portal/Account on HDFC Bank website. Then click on the ‘Enquire’ tab in the Debit Card section. Once you are taken to the next page, click on the ‘Cashback Enquiry and Redemption ‘ tab. Select the account number for which you want to redeem the points and Voila!
How can I get HDFC reward points?
Claiming reward points is easy with HDFC Bank. Once customers have accumulated 500 points they can redeem it for products, gift vouchers and discounts. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password and click on Credit Cards tab on top|
|Step6||Click on Redeem Reward Points on the homepage|
How much is a point worth credit card?
How Much Is a Point Worth? Generally, points are worth about 1 cent each, but that’s not always the case. For some issuers, the value of points depends on your choice of redemption, which typically includes travel, cash back, gift cards or merchandise.
Which is best credit card of HDFC?
List of Top 10 HDFC Credit Cards in India 2021
|Credit Card||Annual Fee (in Rs.)||Best Suited For|
|HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card||1,000||Movies & Dining|
|HDFC Diners Clubmiles Credit Card||1,000||Travel|
|HDFC Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card||1,000||Rewards|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||10,000||Travel|
Can reward points be converted to cash?
Few credit card providers allow their cardholders to convert their reward points into cash. Depending on the type of card you hold, you can use your reward points to pay your annual fee. Most credit cards also allow the cardholders to get a cashback using their reward points.