- 1 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 2 How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- 3 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 4 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 5 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 6 How do I download apps on my iPhone 7 without a credit card?
- 7 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 8 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
- 9 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 10 Do you need an Apple ID to use iPhone?
- 11 How do I separate my Apple ID Accounts 2020?
- 12 What do you lose when you create a new Apple ID?
- 13 What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
How do I bypass the payment method on my Iphone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
How do I download apps on my iPhone 7 without a credit card?
You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account. You can set up an Apple ID on the computer through the iTunes program or with the App Store app on an iOS device.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
Do you need an Apple ID to use iPhone?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
How do I separate my Apple ID Accounts 2020?
The easiest way to run 2 Apple IDs on one computer is to go to System Preferences/Users & Groups and create a new user account so that you each have your own account. That will keep, your data separate.
What do you lose when you create a new Apple ID?
When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data. If you create a new Apple ID, that will cause you to have to start over and lose everything that you purchased with that ID. My account is associated with both my new email and an old iCloud.
What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
You have to use iCloud for email, calendar and other personal information if you use the same Apple ID. If you use all the same information, same Apple ID and don’t use the cloud, you will have all of each other’s information on both phones. The phones will mirror any information synced with Apple ID.