- 1 Can you make an Apple ID without a credit card?
- 2 How can I create a free Apple ID?
- 3 How do I set up Apple ID without payment method?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 6 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 7 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 8 What is Apple ID example?
- 9 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 10 How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- 11 How do I fill my Apple ID payment method?
- 12 Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
- 13 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 14 What email address can I use for Apple ID?
Can you make an Apple ID without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How can I create a free Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID when you set up your device
- Tap “Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?”.
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name.
- Tap “Use your current email address”, or tap “Get a free iCloud email address.”
How do I set up Apple ID without payment method?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime, and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I bypass Apple payment method?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information ”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How do I fill my Apple ID payment method?
Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
Does an Apple ID have to be an email address?
It is highly recommended that you tie an active, valid email address to your Apple ID. The Apple ID is your login for Apple services such as iTunes, App Store, iMessage, and FaceTime. By actually using an active email address for your Apple ID, you will receive important emails from Apple.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
What email address can I use for Apple ID?
If you choose to create an Apple ID, you’ll be able to use an @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address that doubles as your new username. Those already using an Apple email as their Apple ID are able to change their username as well, but only to another @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address.