- 1 How do I create an Apple ID on my iPhone 5s?
- 2 Can Apple ID create without credit card?
- 3 How do I create an Apple ID for my iPhone S?
- 4 How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- 5 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 6 What is Apple ID example?
- 7 Is payment method necessary for Apple ID?
- 8 How do I choose none payment method?
- 9 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 10 Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
- 11 How can I create an Apple ID without an iPhone?
- 12 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 13 Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
- 14 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 15 Why is my iPhone not accepting my bank card?
How do I create an Apple ID on my iPhone 5s?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next.
- Confirm your phone number.
Can Apple ID create without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I create an Apple ID for my iPhone S?
How to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Tap Create Apple ID when the window pops up.
- Enter your first and last name, then select your birthday.
- Tap Next.
How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime, and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
Is payment method necessary for Apple ID?
Learn what forms of payment you can use to buy music, movies, apps, books, iCloud storage, and more. To make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, or buy iCloud storage, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method. 4
How do I choose none payment method?
Open the App Store app → select free app → tap on Get → When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID → Go ahead with the onscreen instructions → None when you are asked to select a payment method.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Can I use an iPhone without an Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
How can I create an Apple ID without an iPhone?
How to create an Apple ID without an Apple device
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; launch your favorite web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Next, click the “ Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, type in your name and password.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Why can’t I add payment method on iPhone?
One of the most common reasons why it says Invalid Payment Method on your iPhone is because you have to update your payment information. It’s possible your current payment method has expired and needs to be updated. Then, tap Payment & Shipping and enter your Apple ID password.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
Why is my iPhone not accepting my bank card?
Update or change your payment method You can update your billing information or add a payment method in Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or in iTunes on your Mac or PC. If there’s an issue with the billing address or expiration date, tap or click the payment method, then update the payment information.