- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How can I create an Apple ID in India?
- 3 How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- 4 How can I create an Apple ID account?
- 5 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 6 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 7 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 8 How can I create an Apple ID without an iPhone?
- 9 How do I create an Apple ID with a picture?
- 10 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- 11 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 12 What do I do if I don’t have Apple pay on my phone?
- 13 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 14 What is Apple ID example?
- 15 How do I create an Apple ID for my iPad?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How can I create an Apple ID in India?
You can create a new Apple ID in the App Store, or in your device settings.
- Open the App Store.
- Click Sign In, then click Create Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then click Continue.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and verify your email address.
How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “ Payment Information”
- Under ‘ Payment Method ‘, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How can I create an Apple ID account?
Follow the steps below:
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; open your Browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Visit the Apple ID page: http:// appleid. apple.com/
- Click the “ Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, enter your name and password.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
How can I create an Apple ID without an iPhone?
How to create an Apple ID without an Apple device
- On your PC computer, Android device, or non- Apple tablet; launch your favorite web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc).
- Next, click the “ Create Your Apple ID ” link.
- In the sign-up form, type in your name and password.
How do I create an Apple ID with a picture?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID. If you haven’t signed in to your Apple ID, click Sign In and type your Apple ID information. Follow the onscreen instructions. Use a picture included with macOS: Click Defaults, then select a picture.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
In order to download free iOS apps without having payment information on file with Apple, you will need to create a new iTunes account. For more information about this, please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2534 which describes the process for setting up a new account without payment information.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
What do I do if I don’t have Apple pay on my phone?
If you don’t want to sign up for Apple Pay when you ‘re setting up a new device, just tap Set up Later in Settings when you get to that screen in the setup process.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime, and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
How do I create an Apple ID for my iPad?
Apple iPad – Create an Apple ID
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPad ®, tap Settings.
- Tap Sign in to your iPad.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?.
- Tap Create Apple ID.
- Enter the following info then tap Next:
- Enter your email address then tap Next.