- 1 Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
- 2 How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
- 3 How do I create an Apple ID for my iPad?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 6 Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
- 7 How do I bypass credit card verification on App Store?
- 8 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 9 Why won’t my iPad let me create an Apple ID?
- 10 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 11 Why can’t I use a Gmail account for Apple ID?
- 12 Why is Apple ID saying my email address is not available?
- 13 What emails can be used for Apple ID?
Can I create Apple ID without credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How do I skip the payment method on my Apple ID?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How do I create an Apple ID for my iPad?
Apple iPad – Create an Apple ID
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPad ®, tap Settings.
- Tap Sign in to your iPad.
- Tap Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?.
- Tap Create Apple ID.
- Enter the following info then tap Next:
- Enter your email address then tap Next.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Why can’t I use Apple ID as a payment method?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do I bypass credit card verification on App Store?
Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad. Pick “iTunes & App Store ” configurations, then tap the ” Apple ID: [email protected]” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure *
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why won’t my iPad let me create an Apple ID?
If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
Why can’t I use a Gmail account for Apple ID?
Helpful answers If your e-mail address was associated with the ID in any way, for example as a Reachable at or Rescue e-mail address, then it can’t be reused with another Apple ID for approximately one year. You will need to get another e-mail address to use as your Apple ID.
Why is Apple ID saying my email address is not available?
If you find out that the email address you are trying to use as your primary Apple ID is already being used as a secondary email address for other Apple ID email, you need to remove that secondary email and use an email address that you are not already using. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
What emails can be used for Apple ID?
If you choose to create an Apple ID, you’ll be able to use an @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address that doubles as your new username. Those already using an Apple email as their Apple ID are able to change their username as well, but only to another @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address.