- 1 How do I create a free iTunes account?
- 2 Does iTunes account require credit card?
- 3 How do I create a iTunes account?
- 4 Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
- 5 Does an iTunes account cost money?
- 6 Does an Apple ID cost money?
- 7 Is an Apple ID the same as iTunes account?
- 8 How do I open iTunes store?
- 9 How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
- 10 Which email is best for Apple ID?
- 11 What email address can I use for Apple ID?
- 12 Can I use any email address for Apple ID?
How do I create a free iTunes account?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button.
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next.
- Confirm your phone number.
Does iTunes account require credit card?
If you create an Apple ID before you start shopping in the iOS App Store or iTunes Store, Apple typically asks for a credit card number as you go through the setup screens. You can skip the credit card requirement if you go into the App Store first and select a free app to download before you create an account.
How do I create a iTunes account?
Sign in to the iTunes Store
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Sign In.
- Do one of the following: Sign in with your Apple ID: Enter your Apple ID and password, then click Next. Create an Apple ID: Click Create New Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @ mac.com account.
Does an iTunes account cost money?
No, you do not need to pay anything for an AppleID or iTunes account (they are the same). See this -> Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method – Apple Suppor…
Does an Apple ID cost money?
Question: Q: Apple ID costs $ Apparently apple ID costs $1.
Is an Apple ID the same as iTunes account?
Answer: A: Your iTunes login is an Apple ID, as is the login you use for these forums. They have to be the same as each other, or the login for your iCloud account if you have one – it’s perfectly possible to have different Apple IDs for each one.
How do I open iTunes store?
How to Sign into an iTunes Account on Your iPhone
- Tap Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap iTunes & App Stores; the screen shown appears.
- Tap Sign In, and enter your Apple ID and password, then tap the Sign In button.
- Tap Password Settings in the iTunes & App screen to bring up this screen.
How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number?
Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Which email is best for Apple ID?
You may lose your email address – or pay extra to keep it. Even the email provided by your web host (such as GoDaddy) may leave a lot to be desired. We recommend iCloud, Google (Gmail or Google Apps) or Microsoft (Hotmail or Office 365) for Apple users.
What email address can I use for Apple ID?
If you choose to create an Apple ID, you’ll be able to use an @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address that doubles as your new username. Those already using an Apple email as their Apple ID are able to change their username as well, but only to another @icloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com email address.
Can I use any email address for Apple ID?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Any valid e-mail address can be used to set up a new Apple ID as long as the e-mail address isn’t already being used with an Apple ID as primary or rescue email. In fact it is recommended to use a non Apple email address to set up an Apple ID.