- 1 How do I put credit on my Vodafone?
- 2 What is Vodafone Chota credit?
- 3 How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
- 4 Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
- 5 Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
- 6 How can I add money in Vodafone main balance?
- 7 What is the number for Vodafone credit balance?
- 8 How can I get emergency balance in Vodafone?
- 9 What is the code to check balance in Vodafone?
- 10 How can I use my Vodafone bonus credit?
- 11 Can I borrow credit from Vodafone?
- 12 Can I borrow money from Vodafone?
- 13 Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
- 14 What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
How do I put credit on my Vodafone?
You have the following options for topping up your phone:
- My Vodafone app. Download the My Vodafone app then top up with just a tap.
- Online. Use our top up portal.
- By phone. Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone.
- By text.
- Top up automatically.
What is Vodafone Chota credit?
This new service brings a chance for Vodafone prepaid customers to get instant recharge. With this unique service, the customers can send SMS ‘CC’ to 144 to know the eligibility for Chota Credit. The amount is then deducted from the customer’s main balance within 24 to 48 hours.
How can I get free credit on Vodafone?
Bonus Credit is just that – free credit that you could receive through Rewards on Pay as you go, via text or when you top up by calling 2345.
Can I top up someone else’s Vodafone?
How can I top up someone else’s phone? You may top up someone else’s Vodaphone mobile on Vodafone’s online TopUp portal, or when Activating a voucher. You can also set up an automatic or recurring top – up on a friend’s or a family member’s phone.
Can I put credit on someone else’s phone?
To avail of the text top-up option, first you will need to register a credit or debit card with your mobile provider. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account. You can visit your bank’s website to find out more.
How can I add money in Vodafone main balance?
How can I do a recharge using my available balance?
- You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a data pack or any other bonus card from your available balance.
- You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance.
What is the number for Vodafone credit balance?
How do I check my Vodafone prepaid balance? To check your Vodafone prepaid balance, you are required to dial *111# from your prepaid or postpaid number and select the required option.
How can I get emergency balance in Vodafone?
Vodafone talktime loan code To get a loan from Vodafone, you need to dial call 1241 or send ‘SMS CREDIT’ to 144. You can also dial *111*10# from your Vodafone number. From the menu that you get, you need to select the option ‘Chotta Credit’. To get a talktime loan, reply with 1 and this will credit your number with Rs.
What is the code to check balance in Vodafone?
1) You can download the Vi™App and view your balance on the homescreen. 2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your balance.
How can I use my Vodafone bonus credit?
When a customer purchases airtime for another Vodafone subscriber, that subscriber receives 100% bonus on the amount of airtime purchased. The airtime recipient will receive an SMS notification informing them about the bonus received. Bonus airtime can only be used for On-Net calls.
Can I borrow credit from Vodafone?
With Vodafone IOU, you can borrow up to £3 from us if you run out of credit and pay it back when you next top up. Once you have paid back your IOU amount, you’ll automatically be opted back out.
Can I borrow money from Vodafone?
The short code to borrow money from — from Vodafone is *110#. The code for borrowing money from you account. Simply dial *110#, Select Financial Services and choose Loans from the options that comes. The Vodafone Cash Mobile Money USSD code in Ghana is *110# — for all Vodafone Cash services.
Do I have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top – up your phone every month. You ‘ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
What is the minimum Vodafone top up amount?
On Vodafone, you can make a minimum top – up of £5 each time on a Pay As You Go account.
- By phone: You can top – up by calling 2345 on your Vodafone handset.
- By text: If you have a registered credit card or debit card, you can also top up by SMS text message.