- 1 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
- 2 How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
- 3 How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
- 4 How do I make a credit card payment?
- 5 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
- 6 How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
- 7 What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
- 8 What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
- 9 Can I use Google pay to pay credit card bill?
- 10 What is the best credit card payment app?
- 11 When should I pay my credit card bill?
- 12 Can we transfer money from credit card?
- 13 How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
- 14 How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill from another bank?
Use your non- HDFC bank’s net banking or mobile banking app to pay your HDFC credit card bill through the NEFT option.
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non- HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill through Google?
How to pay credit card bill through Google Pay?
- Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone.
- Open the ‘New’ option.
- Next, select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’ to make payment.
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, proceed to log in with your UPI credentials.
How can I pay my credit card bill from another bank?
Pay Your Credit Card Bill From Another Bank
- Step 1 – Go to Credit Card Issuer’s Bill Desk. Almost every major bank has an online portal to make a credit card bill payment from another bank’s savings account.
- Step 2 – Fill all Required Details.
- Step 3 – Your Credit Card is Almost Paid!
How do I make a credit card payment?
Pay credit card bill online using net banking
- Login to your net banking account.
- Go to the cards section where all your registered cards will be shown.
- Then select the card payment option, select your credit card and choose the amount you want to pay – the full amount, the minimum payment due or any amount you choose.
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill immediately?
Here’s how you can pay your Credit Card bill via NetBanking. NetBanking.
|Step1||Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking ID and Password|
|Step2||Go to the Credit Cards Tab, and click on the Transact option on the left|
|Step3||Choose your registered card|
|Step4||Select a payment option|
|Step5||Click confirm to complete payment|
How can I pay HDFC credit card bill instantly?
Enter your HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount. Select your net banker from drop-down and click on PAY. You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option. Confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
What is the IFSC Code for HDFC credit card payment?
HDFC credit card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric key used for paying the outstanding credit card bill through online banking using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). This can be done by adding the credit card as a beneficiary. For example, the HDFC credit card IFSC code is HDFC0000128.
What is UPI ID for HDFC credit card payment?
For HDFC Bank Customers Create an UPI ID. E.g. your Mobile no as your UPI ID like [email protected] Select HDFC Bank account number to be linked to UPI ID.
Can I use Google pay to pay credit card bill?
There is no exclusive section as Credit Card Bill Payment in the app to allow you pay the credit card bills. However, you can still pay the credit card bill through this app if your credit card issuer allows you to pay it using UPI Code. You must remember that not all credit card issuers provide this facility.
What is the best credit card payment app?
Top 5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India
- Cred App. Only app that gives rewards.
- Amazon App. Amazon also launched credit card bill pay section.
- Phonepe App. Phonepe launched credit card bill pay section.
- Mobikwik App.
- Paytm App.
When should I pay my credit card bill?
In general, we recommend paying your credit card balance in full every month. When you pay off your card completely with each billing cycle, you never get charged interest. That said, it you do have to carry a balance from month to month, paying early can reduce your interest cost.
Can we transfer money from credit card?
How to transfer money from credit card? You need to use a mobile wallet to transfer funds from a credit card to your bank account. For such transfers, you can either use the mobile wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account is not possible.
How can I pay my credit card if my card is blocked?
What can be done? Firstly, make the payment of the entire debt amount at your bank. After completing this process, you will have to contact your bank customer care number or visit branch, for registering your credit card so that it can be re-activated.
How can I pay my credit card without bank account?
If you don’t have a bank account, you can find workarounds to pay your bills. Many places don’t want you to pay in cash, particularly by mail, so you need to find other solutions. The main options you have are check cashiers, money orders, and prepaid debit cards.